I was raped by a friend and liked it. (F)

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I know it is not normal. I have had history of rape and being taken advantage of in the past.

We were out with a lot of friends last night and at around 2am we were shitfaced drunk and he offered to let me stay at his place since I did not bring a car. When we got there, he became so handsy and I was so drunk that there was a very thin line of consciousness for me. Next thing I know he was fingering me and I was telling him to stop because I was drunk and not want it. I remember him saying "But you are so wet, you are liking it" and also "you are moaning so loud, you are enjoying it". It does feel good because of course that was my body's reaction.

When he fucked me, I stopped fighting it and just let myself get fucked and (i think i just tried) enjoyed it. He kept saying "you like this so much" or "you pussy is leaking, you love this" again and again.

Now he is asking me if we should meet again and fuck more since I loved it the last time. I mean, I can't say no to a good fuck but at the same time, I feel like I was raped and that I shouldn't see him again.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, BigJimsWornOutTires, standardcel and 2 others