I was raped. Org help me.

ubicuse

ubicuse

Silver
I was raped 3 months ago. I’m 18f.

i read somewhere if u pretended to ‘enjoy’ it the perpetrator would be less rough. that’s what happened. i pretended like it was sex and i’ve never told anyone this. not even the cops or my therapist.

i know it was rape. because he was an intruder and i begged him to stop. he was rough initially and it’s was so painful. so i realised the only way to make it less rough is to pretend like i wanted it. so i started enjoying it. i moaned and came with him. i feel so disgusted with myself. he raped me(idk if i should even call it that) for 4 hours and i moaned and kind of encouraged him by reciprocating it.

i’m so ashamed. he was never caught. i told my parents that i was raped few weeks later. my parents immediately made a police report and i went to therapy. i’m embarrassed to tell my therapist about this. i don’t feel like a woman.

i hate myself. i even have the urge to masturbate to it sometimes.

i joined a SA victims group and i feel like i don’t deserve to be there because i encouraged the man to rape me. i was enjoying it which was why i orgasmed every single time. is this normal?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, truthhurts, noobs and 1 other person
this nigger foid got raped and enjoyed it JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and iloveboobs
girls like being raped by dom males they only reason she feels bad is because society pressured her to think its wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ubicuse, truthhurts and iloveboobs
this happened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ubicuse, truthhurts and noobs
I was raped 3 months ago. I’m 18f.

i read somewhere if u pretended to ‘enjoy’ it the perpetrator would be less rough. that’s what happened. i pretended like it was sex and i’ve never told anyone this. not even the cops or my therapist.

i know it was rape. because he was an intruder and i begged him to stop. he was rough initially and it’s was so painful. so i realised the only way to make it less rough is to pretend like i wanted it. so i started enjoying it. i moaned and came with him. i feel so disgusted with myself. he raped me(idk if i should even call it that) for 4 hours and i moaned and kind of encouraged him by reciprocating it.

i’m so ashamed. he was never caught. i told my parents that i was raped few weeks later. my parents immediately made a police report and i went to therapy. i’m embarrassed to tell my therapist about this. i don’t feel like a woman.

i hate myself. i even have the urge to masturbate to it sometimes.

i joined a SA victims group and i feel like i don’t deserve to be there because i encouraged the man to rape me. i was enjoying it which was why i orgasmed every single time. is this normal?
i wasnt ever raped, but ive raped ppl before. so ig i understand where ur coming from, lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ubicuse and truthhurts