I WAS RAPED (SERIOUSE NO JOKE)

notsocommonthumb

notsocommonthumb

I have huge areolas the size of tennis balls
So... this happened in april.... I was at a school trip to rome with my class. outside our hotel there was a bunch of black homeless people screaming things constantly. Well.... after being there 3 days 2 girls had birthday on that day so a couple of us went to a bar to celebrate... this is where my life changed. I wanted to smoke but didn't have a cigeratte so i asked around and ended up going outside to smoke with one of the bartenders. I was very drunk so i don't remember clearly but basically i had to take a piss and when i pissed he grabbed the base of my penis which was such a weird feeling and then he said "Its very big in italy" i just laughed. We then went into the bar and he gave me free drinks throughout the night. At some point he told me he wanted to buy me a free pack of cigerattes but we had to walk to a store. i was very drunk and said yes but we never got cigerattes. Next thing i know 2 of my friends are carrying me into my hotel room asking me why i was gone for 45 minutes but i couldn't answer. I wake up the next morning my jaw is shaking like crazy and i have the most insane headache i have ever had. The bartender fucking roofied me and pausibly raped me since i don't know what happened in the 45 minutes i was gone. This is a true story that happened to me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Lokki and 12 others
HAHAHHAHA, HAHAH, HAHA
heath ledger joker GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, certifiedeskimo and notsocommonthumb
HAHAHHAHA, HAHAH, HAHA
This genuenly isn't a joke. I don't think he raped since i think i would have felt my ass hurting next morning but he definently roofied me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, looksmac and certifiedeskimo
Damn bro u good?

• So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, TechnoBoss, certifiedeskimo and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, looksmac and certifiedeskimo
DNR, no subway surfers and family guy in the thread = dnr + no rep :hnghn:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, watah, certifiedeskimo and 1 other person
damm lifes tough but atleast you're not a curry like @ryuken and

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
sorry for your experience

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
ye it was funny at the time but now im wondering did i loose my virginity to a guy?
Bro just say to ur friends u remember it now and make up a story abt what happened and say u didn’t get raped and forget abt it

• +1
Bro just say to ur friends u remember it now and make up a story abt what happened and say u didn’t get raped and forget abt it
Damage already done but no one really talks about it anymore.

• +1
Damage already done but no one really talks about it anymore.
Fuck well at least u can use it to make urself a victim in situations but don’t let most bitches know cuz they will see u as weak over time but in short term it will make then pitty u

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug and notsocommonthumb
were you mouthraped

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and sigma ✰
were you mouthraped
Not even the first time someone has drugged me. Once my friends put a xannax in my drink because they though i was too load. I passed out and was shaking, woke up said "im back" I kept passing out and shaking before waking up five times .

• So Sad
  • +1
Not even the first time someone has drugged me. Once my friends put a xannax in my drink because they though i was too load. I passed out and was shaking, woke up said "im back" I kept passing out and shaking before waking up five times .
bro why are you friends with him :(

• Hmm...
bro why are you friends with him :(
Not really friends with him anymore. He was slowly turning me into a junkie, glad that time is over

• +1
So... this happened in april.... I was at a school trip to rome with my class. outside our hotel there was a bunch of black homeless people screaming things constantly. Well.... after being there 3 days 2 girls had birthday on that day so a couple of us went to a bar to celebrate... this is where my life changed. I wanted to smoke but didn't have a cigeratte so i asked around and ended up going outside to smoke with one of the bartenders. I was very drunk so i don't remember clearly but basically i had to take a piss and when i pissed he grabbed the base of my penis which was such a weird feeling and then he said "Its very big in italy" i just laughed. We then went into the bar and he gave me free drinks throughout the night. At some point he told me he wanted to buy me a free pack of cigerattes but we had to walk to a store. i was very drunk and said yes but we never got cigerattes. Next thing i know 2 of my friends are carrying me into my hotel room asking me why i was gone for 45 minutes but i couldn't answer. I wake up the next morning my jaw is shaking like crazy and i have the most insane headache i have ever had. The bartender fucking roofied me and pausibly raped me since i don't know what happened in the 45 minutes i was gone. This is a true story that happened to me.
over for areolacels

• So Sad
So you drank free drinks from him after he already grabbed yo shit?

Double digit iq moment

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas
Get new friends

• +1
Would have been prevented if you checked the faggot or at least left after that happened. Almost like you enjoyed him touching your tip so you stayed?

If it sounds gay that's because it is.

Also i would take hiv meds asap.

• JFL
Would have been prevented if you checked the faggot or at least left after that happened. Almost like you liked hi touching your tip so you stayed?

Also i would take hiv meds asap.
its along time ago don't have anything I was at a bar drunk in a foreign country with homeless black people all over the street in the middle of the night

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel, certifiedeskimo and notsocommonthumb
Dnrd, you deserve it:ogre:

• WTF