Reactions: Goth
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Goth
Tfw ur the ugliest in ur school

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and ascension
Nobody explicitly told me that but it's prolly what they think
Well then, how can you be sure 100% if nobody told you. I had a friend who used to have beef with this other smaller dude, and the smaller guy once told him that he had conducted a very scientific survey (asking 3 of his female friends) who were the ugliest guys in school and they rated him as the ugliest. Interesting thing is, my “ugly” friend has probably received more IOIs compared to the manlet and even had a girl grab his dick at a club

Well then, how can you be sure 100% if nobody told you. I had a friend who used to have beef with this other smaller dude, and the smaller guy one told him that he had conducted a very scientific survey (asking 3 of his female friends) who were the ugliest guys in school and they rated him as the ugliest. Interesting thing is, my “ugly” friend has probably received more IOIs compared to the manlet and even had a girl grab his dick at a club
It's just the way I'm treated, I'm the punching bag for my friend group because of my retardation. They often talk about what's going on with the girls, who they have crushes on etc in front of me, and my name is never uttered. Many are often invited to parties and stuff too, but nobody really cares about me or even acknowledges my existence.

It's just the way I'm treated, I'm the punching bag for my friend group because of my retardation. They often talk about what's going on with the girls, who they have crushes on etc in front of me, and my name is never uttered. Many are often invited to parties and stuff too, but nobody really cares about me or even acknowledges my existence.
Well bro I feel sorry for you. But obviously high school doesn’t last forever, so once you’re out of school you can cut them off. You’re not gonna see 90% of your classmates again unless you live in a really small town

Well bro I’m sorry for you. But obviously high school doesn’t last forever, so once you’re out of school you can cut them off. You’re not gonna see 90% of your classmates again unless you live in a really small town
Leaving high school won't make me less subhuman but thanks for the kind words anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Leaving high school won't make me less subhuman but thanks for the kind words anyway
You won’t be David Gandy but as men grow older their jawlines become sharper, their face becomes wider, and they start looking older so you could ascend even if it’s just a little bit

• +1
Reactions: fuQuack