I was screaming for God in my dream and woke up whimpering for God

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
In my dream something scary happened and I kept shouting for God. I wanted Him to take away my fear. But in the dream, no matter how hard or loud I tried to scream, nothing came out. Like I had duct tape over my mouth.

I ended up waking myself up due to me whimpering and groaning the word “God” over and over again and my girlfriend asked me if I was okay and if I was having a nightmare.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and ElySioNs
I bet God was having the time of His life giving his creation nightmare, it is like being an animal in a circus and there is a human laughing at your ass

We just perform for Him i suppose which is strange, why does God need to be entertained like this, mf really decided I am gonna create this fucking universe like some sandbox game type shit and create life

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and LancasteR
I bet God was having the time of His life giving his creation nightmare, it is like being an animal in a circus and there is a human laughing at your ass

We just perform for Him i suppose which is strange, why does God need to be entertained like this, mf really decided I am gonna create this fucking universe like some sandbox game type shit and create life
Nigga is just giving the blame to God for every negative thing that happens in his life no matter the triviality of the problem.

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme