I was so hyped to surgerymax when I got my CT scan but it's going nowhere

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
Was really hyped when I had my consult done and when did my CT but it got cucked by pepe with sunglasses avi in the end

@fuse @Manletmachine @SecularIslamist @lebronjames23 @twilight

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, 5'7 zoomer, timid and 5 others
@RealSurgerymax help this man or you and your family end up in the Atlantic Ocean tied to cement blocks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, Richard Cheese, timid and 8 others
@RealSurgerymax help this man or you and your family end up in the Atlantic Ocean tied to cement blocks
Man he asked when I'm planning my surgery for the 3rd time already but didn't respond to my question about a zygo surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, timid, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
I felt excited like that going to a psychiatrist thinking they will help me but they just ended up locking me into a ward 4x4 room for a month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, micropp, timid and 4 others
are you getting implants with him or something else

• +1
Reactions: timid
  • +1
Reactions: timid, Magnum Opus and fuse
Larp. There are no cosmetic surgeons in Kazakhstan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and timid
You are so dense it's not even funny
R u trololol?

I'm serious. Why would Kazakhstan have cosmetic surgeons? If they do, then it must be a shit industry and high risk / cheap like India. Average wage is $650 a month over there. No one's getting surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timid, Bomber517, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
R u trololol?

I'm serious. Why would Kazakhstan have cosmetic surgeons? If they do, then it must be a shit industry and high risk / cheap like India. Average wage is $650 a month over there. No one's getting surgery.
I'm totally getting surgery in Kazakhstan and not with some reputable surgeon, right?

• +1
Reactions: timid and fuse
R u trololol?

jesus fucking christ, you're not exactly disproving the stereotype of muzzies being retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, ambi, timid and 5 others
jesus fucking christ, you're not exactly disproving the stereotype of muzzies being retarded
Ikr, regret tagging him here tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: timid and SecularIslamist
R u trololol?

To be honest, $650 is too much. But it doesn't matter since it's all relative anyway.
The quality of any service is unironically pretty high in the post Soviet countries, nevermind Russia. The problem would be absence of BP surgeons, not a shitty qualitty.

• +1
R u trololol?

Did blackgymmax put his BBC in your mouth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, timid and SecularIslamist
I'm totally getting surgery in Kazakhstan and not with some reputable surgeon, right?
To be honest, $650 is too much. But it doesn't matter since it's all relative anyway.
The quality of any service is unironically pretty high in the post Soviet countries, nevermind Russia. The problem would be absence of BP surgeons, not a shitty qualitty.
Excuse my ignorance but doesn't Kazakhstan look like this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, timid and SidharthTheSlayer
so is @RealSurgerymax the best guy to consult in general regarding what surgeries you need, or only regarding jaw ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse and timid

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: timid and mrriceguyreturn
IQlet doesn't know how to reply to somebody lmao.
ur legit retarded how are you calling anyone an IQlet?? 😭 just because op is from kazakhstan doesnt mean hes getting surgery there, legit nothing in this thread indicated that

ur legit retarded how are you calling anyone an IQlet?? 😭 just because op is from kazakhstan doesnt mean hes getting surgery there, legit nothing in this thread indicated that
He is caling me an iqlet cause I didn’t respond to him w his avi but just posted it, 2023 trait ngl

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
bro please read before you shit out another reply like that ever again, not just for my sake but for your sake because you are outing yourself as a mentally retarded person who manage to escape his carer and get access to a computer.

bro please read before you shit out another reply like that ever again, not just for my sake but for your sake because you are outing yourself as a mentally retarded person who manage to escape his carer and get access to a computer.
you legit said you were too dumb to learn fucking python, shut the fuck up you actual failure. you will never amount to anything in ur whole life and your parents are ashamed to even speak about ur weird ass to anyone

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
you legit said you were too dumb to learn fucking python, shut the fuck up you actual failure. you will never amount to anything in ur whole life and your parents are ashamed to even speak about ur weird ass to anyone
yeah you need an IQ of 130+ to learn and get a job from that shit

• JFL
Reactions: fuse and trueceI
yeah you need an IQ of 130+ to learn and get a job from that shit
this is like a truecel trying to cope by saying you need to be chad to have sex. like no u dont need to be in the top 1% bro, ur just way below average😭

this is like a truecel trying to cope by saying you need to be chad to have sex. like no u dont need to be in the top 1% bro, ur just way below average😭
yeah I still think that IQ test i took when i was young was bullshit