I was speaking to chatgpt and it dropped this banger on why conversations are so hard as a nonNT

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
It makes sense that it feels difficult, even though, on the surface, conversation seems simple. The "resistance" you're feeling could be rooted in several things:

1. Overthinking: You might feel pressure to say the “right” thing, which can create hesitation and block the natural flow of conversation.

2. Fear of Judgment: Worrying about how others will perceive your words can make it hard to speak freely or be vulnerable in interactions.

3. Emotional Energy: Social interactions, especially deeper conversations, can require emotional energy, and if you’re naturally more reserved, this might feel draining.

4. Uncertainty or Inexperience: If you feel unsure about social norms or how to navigate certain types of conversations, it can feel like you’re navigating without a guide, which builds resistance.

5. Internal Critic: A strong internal voice critiquing your thoughts before you even speak might be slowing you down or holding you back.

Understanding this resistance takes time, but you’re already doing the hard part by being aware of it. Starting small, practicing self-compassion, and focusing on lowering expectations for yourself in conversations could help ease that resistance over time.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc and cromagnon
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: exo, qazw, cromagnon and 1 other person
I already eat peaty , also the effect I doubt is stronger than shrooms
Ray peat is a jew bro he was a nobody who became famous overnight when aajonus diet became popular online also raw shrooms are part of this diet

Ray peat is a jew bro he was a nobody who became famous overnight when aajonus diet became popular online also raw shrooms are part of this diet
Nah man peat exposed all the jewry in the food industry before aajonus was even born

Nah man peat exposed all the jewry in the food industry before aajonus was even born
All im saying is a diet of caffeine, aspirin, ice creams, pasteurized cooked food, obscure drugs research chems and a shit ton of supplements would likely do the opposite of reversing neurotypicality

I tried a raw meat and eggs for a few days then noticed how much easier and enjoyable it was to have a conversation with people its like my social autism was gone which is what made me start the diet