I was such a ghost i people didnt even react if I beat them

VHD

VHD

I don't avoid women, but I do deny them my essence
In high school I would literally heavily hit people and they never reacted and I never got repercussions for it.
Like once I kicked a guy in the leg and he fell down and was in pain and neither he nor anybody around us (there were like 10 people around us) said or did anything.
Another time I literally just slapped a guy who was walking past me with his friend (they made me angry cause they were laughing, probably had nothing to do with me but it still made me angry) and neither of them said or did anything, just kept casually walking on.

What does this mean. I was such a desperate for attention abandoned child type faggot going as far as hitting people and they still wouldnt react.
Made me lose touch with reality, like I was in GTA

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and gookcelriceR

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
In high school I would literally heavily hit people and they never reacted and I never got repercussions for it.
Like once I kicked a guy in the leg and he fell down and was in pain and neither he nor anybody around us (there were like 10 people around us) said or did anything.
Another time I literally just slapped a guy who was walking past me with his friend (they made me angry cause they were laughing, probably had nothing to do with me but it still made me angry) and neither of them said or did anything, just kept casually walking on.

What does this mean. I was such a desperate for attention abandoned child type faggot going as far as hitting people and they still wouldnt react.
Made me lose touch with reality, like I was in GTA
Sounds like nothing is real. This type of shit happens sometimes.
Like objects disappearing and reappearing out of nowhere
You can't explain some things, and it feels like fucking GTA having glitches and bugs

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and VHD
Sounds like nothing is real. This type of shit happens sometimes.
Like objects disappearing and reappearing out of nowhere
You can't explain some things, and it feels like fucking GTA having glitches and bugs
Fr. These niggas were like poorly programmed NPCs in a videogame who weren't programmed to respond to violence

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Fr. These niggas were like poorly programmed NPCs in a videogame who weren't programmed to respond to violence
There's no way to make it make sense, I'm convinced that this is some type of simulation
There are people without an inner monologue, and a lot of people sharing the same fucking thoughts we all got once
Heck, not everything is so unique and diverse.
This fucking videogame reusing the same codes and glitching starts to get more obvious

• +1
Reactions: VHD