I was today years old to find out that you actually dont need a wide palate to be attractive

lcberg04

lcberg04

Bronze
This might be water but some of the most attractive men out there dont have wide palate's.

EXHIBIT A:

EXHIBIT B:
EXHIBIT C:
Never realised how unimportant a wide palate if after getting braishwashed by the mewing maxis and their cult leader Dr Mike Mew :feelsuhh:, dude looks like minecraft character anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, zyzzbrah1234, boss8055 and 3 others
Narrow anterior palate and wide posterior palate is masc.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
first guy has barely 6 teeth smile tho

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and lcberg04

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ihatewhiterose, incelbhai and 8 others
"You don't need {insert} to be attractive"

Shows exceptionary chads to prove his point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, greycel, boss8055 and 4 others
true, if you look at vasily stepanov 9+/10 his palate is very small, 6 teeth smile

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-09 163045.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-09 163045.png
    358 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed

Exactly lol. Even then they’d still look better with a wide palate

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, PlayersGetPlayed and NZb6Air
barrett benefited from all the growing up wiht wide palate perks he just had extractions later

• +1
Reactions: N1666
barrett benefited from all the growing up wiht wide palate perks he just had extractions later
Really how do you know?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Yes that's the whole point, a wide palate is not required to be exceptionally attractive. Matter of fact i doubt even if they had one that it would make them that so much more attractive. It's only a small piece of a big puzzle imo

Width of maxilla doesn’t really matter for attractiveness. Having a recessed maxilla however will ruin your face bib

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04
Exceptions don’t disprove the rule.

Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing and PlayersGetPlayed
Lip Width matters

Palate Width does not

All the guys you sent had good lip widths/ were not falio'd by it

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, NZb6Air and counterintuitive
As halos go it’s a huge one
Nigga are you stupid i could give infinite more exceptions then, wide palate is not that important

Lip Width matters

Palate Width does not

All the guys you sent had good lip widths/ were not falio'd by it
I think lip width is extremely overrated can be gl without it would rather have better shaped lips
IMG 0619

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I think lip width is extremely overrated can be gl without it would rather have better shaped lips View attachment 3182984
For foids yes
Having narrow lips is feminine and whilst some femininity is ideal, narrow lips are the most undesirable feminine trait as it limits masculinity for other factors.
It's a lowered ceiling, in contrast to stuff like higher outer canthus which is a good fem feature.

With this feature, you can't have too wide of a jaw, your IPD can't be too wide
Unideal nose to lip width
Etc

Don't listen to the copers who say you have slightly better hollows. Firstly, its a requirement you have to be lean. Johnny Depp would be screwed if fat.
Secondly, you need other good bone structure to pull it off for the hollows.
Thirdly, it overall is not worth because of that lowered ceiling.

Reason Salludon could pull off wide jaw was because he had decent lip width.

Same reason why this guy could too.

Your right features of lips do matter. From what I've seen, more than shape of lips, the sharp Oral Commisures are what's ideal.
Similar to Ian sommerhalder:

Why he can pull off his jaw implant.
Not to mention that sharp oral commisures are very striking and a necessity to pull of the vampire aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and gooner23
None of the the 3 people in the OP have a narrow Palate. Jordan the gay model does have a weird smile, but that is because his teeth are small and tipped inward. And if you image search "Jordan the gay model" you will find he almost never smiles in photos, he has a unique job where he does not have to talk to anyone, so he can develop a highly curated online image.

It is very hard to find pictures of adult men online with narrow palates because such men know not to smile around cameras. I did find this one photo, you can see in the before the dark areas to the left and right of his teeth, that is the hallmark of a narrow palate. Fucking greycels
iu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and distance decay
None of the the 3 people in the OP have a narrow Palate. Jordan the gay model does have a weird smile, but that is because his teeth are small and tipped inward. And if you image search "Jordan the gay model" you will find he almost never smiles in photos, he has a unique job where he does not have to talk to anyone, so he can develop a highly curated online image.

It is very hard to find pictures of adult men online with narrow palates because such men know not to smile around cameras. I did find this one photo, you can see in the before the dark areas to the left and right of his teeth, that is the hallmark of a narrow palate. Fucking greycels
iu
A and C definitely have narrow pallets.
A never smiles in any of his videos or pics I literally had to find the perfect moment where he was slightly showing his teeth, you can definitely see that he is barely showing 6 teeth

My posterior pallete is quite wide the anterior is narrow, is that super fucked up or no?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Users who are viewing this thread

• idkwhyimherebutiam
Back