wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
But the best I can do is 271k

@Gengar @cromagnon

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, IAMNOTANINCEL, Gengar and 1 other person
Shut up jew

You sound like a newfag to these type of spaces ngl you and @cromagnon. You guys should’ve been around the good ole era here were my accounts from 2020/2021
@rand anon @IAMNOTANINCEL @NotAMogger @Lokki I miss these days so much man. I was 16 just rotting on these places.

I only really remember @exeter and @Mopilled who are still around from those days

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, wishIwasSalludon, NotAMogger and 3 others
You sound like a newfag to these type of spaces ngl you and @cromagnon. You guys should’ve been around the good ole era here were my accounts from 2020/2021
@rand anon @IAMNOTANINCEL @NotAMogger @Lokki I miss these days so much man. I was 16 just rotting on these places.

I only really remember @exeter and @Mopilled who are still around from those days
Bro what does this have to do with the thread no one asked

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Are there really that many cookies in central europe in the first place?

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and wishIwasSalludon

u act like a 12 year old mexican spic fuentes fan

Bro Ive been bped since like 8th grade im in 12th grade now

Bad meme

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon