I was trying to suck myself last night

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
But then I dropped a candle on the floor and my neighbor said I have to stop so I went back to bed :3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ChadL1te, MA_ascender and 12 others
I managed this:
  • Suck on foreskin
  • Lick on glans
🫡

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, ChadL1te, MA_ascender and 4 others
Wtf:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mas and try2beme
Oh to see without my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Mas, 97baHater and 1 other person
I am waiting for the most non gay guys on this forum to comment ''pics or it never happened..''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Mas, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
This is like super-gay, it's double the gay, because you're sucking and getting sucked by a man at the same time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Surfcel, MA_ascender, Clqs and 6 others
How did it feel
It's a damn tease is what it is. Few more centimeters worth of stretching and I'd practically be doing it. Instead I had to sleep and play it off with my special toy later next morning.

• JFL
Reactions: Mas
It's a damn tease is what it is. Few more centimeter worth of stretching and I'd practically doing it. Instead I had to sleep and play it off with my special toy later next morning.
I tried to do it but im not flexible enough ima start doing stretches and shit to get more flexible

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mas and blackpilleditalian
I tried to do it but im not flexible enough ima start doing stretches and shit to get more flexible
I put my dick in my ass slightly before when it was soft, but it really isn't long enough to proficiently do that either.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mas, sigma ✰ and asdvek
Faggotmaxxing at the highest level

• JFL
Enjoyed ya story fella thankyou

• JFL
Enjoyed ya story fella thankyou
A rep would've been a better token of appreciation than whatever this grammatical mess is supposed to be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Mas and chudlite
This is like super-gay, it's double the gay, because you're sucking and getting sucked by a man at the same time.
Please don't call me "man" sir, I'm not comfortable with that. Do you think you can handle it that?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Surfcel, Mas, chudlite and 2 others
A rep would've been a better token of appreciation than whatever this grammatical mess is supposed to be.
I would have done but now since you have insulted me i won't be doing so boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mas and uwva
I tried (underwear on) on a schooltrip to jestermaxx in Front of my Friends. Took a Long Time to get rid of the nicknames

• JFL
What are you, sir?
From now on, I am the one who destroys you and you go by shit stain/no-brain. And don't feel compelled to rep my post either because it's not a joke. I genuinely hate you now.

• JFL
Reactions: Mas and Gonthar
probably a raging homosexual :)
I'm not no damn homo/homie. Your family aught to be burned alive for saying something like that within the safety of your cubicle, mr Norman.

• JFL
Reactions: dbva and Mas
I tried (underwear on) on a schooltrip to jestermaxx in Front of my Friends. Took a Long Time to get rid of the nicknames
Fags who care about friends will always live in regret

• JFL
Real. Just need them so I don't have to stand alone at school.

• JFL
What are you, sir?
I'm sorry, i didn't mean that. Just ignore what I said up until this point.

I'm basically a unicorn, so if you by any chance need to use a pronoun then use a number of ones. e.g.; darling, jackass, unicorn, uni, corn, xir, legend, leg, end to name a few....

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Fags who care about friends will always live in regret
One of them was Like: "lets Go on a Trip to Italy after school". Nigga I'm never talking to you again after the Last day of school :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
One of them was Like: "lets Go on a Trip to Italy after school". Nigga I'm never talking to you again after the Last day of school :lul:
Fags who seek validation and reformation by losers on an Internet forum are even bigger bitches

What are you, sir?
Forget it. You didn't accept my apology so now I'm back to opposing you. I might try to get you banned or something. We're clearly on different wavelengths.

I sucked my dick once when I was 14 it felt like nothing 2bh

only time ive wanted something to be larp but knowing you this shit is probably real😭

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
i believe you, r u femboymaxed… like @Imretarded? @Darkeningstar or @Rea
Yes, I even put a highlighter in my bangs tonight by accident. I didn't know the volume spray would do that because it was in German.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and chudlite
Yes, I even put a highlighter in my bangs tonight by accident. I didn't know the volume spray would do that because it was in German.
like skunk stripes? like the ones the scene foids get?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
What? I’m just Mirian your self suck abilities
Thanks. I was just saying that Vermilioncore uses alts to react and interact with his own account.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
39 * (that sounds better)
about your title i had a little thing with a foid with a onlyfans, back in 2023 that lasted less than a week

• +1
Reactions: Rea
No pics no care

• +1
Noway, link ?
JFL she doesnt do OF anymore but at the time she did onlyfans and was a drug dealer, dumbass bitch got caught, do you want to see her mugshot in pms?

• Woah
I sucked my dick once when I was 14 it felt like nothing 2bh
this is why it's definitely gay. feels more like you're sucking someone else than someone's sucking your dick
OP might as well get a dildo at this point

this is why it's definitely gay. feels more like you're sucking someone else than someone's sucking your dick
OP might as well get a dildo at this point
I'm gonna sit on this while having buttered scones with tea. :unsure:
20240901 015940