I was walking around my community collage

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I was walking around my community collage and 2 white guys about around 5:11-6 foot tall with who are 7/10 facially said hi to me and with small laght I think they are being nice or something?? Or they just saw my average face with little acne and they felt they need to show their superiority?

What you guys think?.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
what the fuck lol how insecure do you have to be to think this

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 206, kobecel and 1 other person
what the fuck lol how insecure do you have to be to think this
I’m feeling like shit today I have read about blackpill and I’m turning into incel I think even I’m 5-6/10 in looks

I was walking around my community collage and 2 white guys about around 5:11-6 foot tall with who are 7/10 facially said hi to me and with small laght I think they are being nice or something?? Or they just saw my average face with little acne and they felt they need to show their superiority?

What you guys think?.
They're gay and thought you looked nice
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Why would random guys approach and say hi ?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
I’m feeling like shit today I have read about blackpill and I’m turning into incel I think even I’m 5-6/10 in looks
it's a negative feedback loop if your mind can't handle it just stop reading all that shit

They're gay and thought you looked nice
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Why would random guys approach and say hi ?
I mean I’m stylish with nice hair I could be wrong

If they were just walking by and said hi then that’s just friendly manners. If you’re ugly people say nothing to you directly.

B??? nigga what. They said hi like a normal person.
Stop being autistic, say hi back, smile, move on

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470, Bluepill and 1 other person
Black pill should kill your anxieties. You should be able to relax after knowing it's all about the looks and there's not much you can do about it. Not sure if you're blackpilled enough tbh.

B??? nigga what. They said hi like a normal person.
Stop being autistic, say hi back, smile, move on
But they have a look after they said it maybe they just laughed at my average face

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Nah u stfu faggit overjudging normal situations. “He said hi omg what does it mean, was he looking at my acne, was he looking at my jaw” stfu it’s not that deep, get some consueling or someshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
If people say hi it ussaly means you are new in campus and they like to give a nice welcome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You should have pulled a Mike Tyson and knocked them out! How dare they say hi to you without consent??!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and dogtown
Nah u stfu faggit overjudging normal situations. “He said hi omg what does it mean, was he looking at my acne, was he looking at my jaw” stfu it’s not that deep, get some consueling or someshit
Shut up you stupid foid or a guy or whatever you are don’t talk to me like this I notice me and my friends in high school we notice a guy who is overweight or ugly

First world problems

Shut up you stupid foid or a guy or whatever you are don’t talk to me like this I notice me and my friends in high school we notice a guy who is overweight or ugly
U notice od shit lil hoe ass nigga, go to a psychiatric ward. Normal niggas notice and move one, u prob got anxiety or some shit from not being loved as a child

U notice od shit lil hoe ass nigga, go to a psychiatric ward. Normal niggas notice and move one, u prob got anxiety or some shit from not being loved as a child
Lol cool story bro ?

Do you have friends in the campus you go to.

when people greet you greet them back wtf jfc

Yea but the look they give me these 2 chadlites made me uncomfortable

The pic i have seen of you were average or above . Maybe they have only seen you when you were alone. So they was nice or laugh at it thats my theory

The pic i have seen of you were average or above . Maybe they have only seen you when you were alone. So they was nice or laugh at it thats my theory
Yea I need to stop overthinking stuff thanks man!

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem