I was with a coworker in the car smoking weed. I am in love but everything went so wrong

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
I was too high I was blabbing nonsense and talking bluepilled and didn’t make a move
When she asked me if we should stay longer and chill I told her nah just take me home like a cuck

I played shitty music because high

She is so cool fuck I wanna marry her

Her cuck beta orbiter bff is sending me this

How to recover? :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EdgyFashionist, watah and 6 others
I thought you had 30k posts, didn’t you have a glowing username? What happened?

• +1
Reactions: Quncho and Charisma
I was too high I was blabbing nonsense and talking bluepilled and didn’t make a move
When she asked me if we should stay longer and chill I told her nah just take me home like a cuck

Ngl I would’ve raped that bitch, how did you manage not fucking her while being high? Mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, try2beme, watah and 4 others
Ngl I would’ve raped that bitch, how did you manage not fucking her while being high? Mirin
I got in my feelings and head and how fucking high I am
I was greening out quite literally

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, bishounen0bladee and 97baHater
tbh choosing to go home when ur tired instead of being tempted to try and do something else with her shows restraint and you mightve gained some respect from her

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EdgyFashionist, Izkormvacha and 4 others
tbh choosing to go home when ur tired instead of being tempted to try and do something else with her shows restraint and you mightve gained some respect from her
If I only did that it would be good but my whole behaviour was so cucked and bluepilled

• Woah
Reactions: HyderabadLion234

My boy needs to

Attachments

• 9LX5t-.gif
    9LX5t-.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei and Charisma
What’s ur psl I don’t believe you

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
Just tell her you wanna see her again when you're free (make it seem like you have stuff to do) and tell her you don't smoke weed that often so you probably acted stupid.

Have you chilled with her before? AKA does she know how you act when you're not high? If you decided to smoke the first time ever meeting her, that is a dumb move.

You're like HTN+ so it probably doesn't matter. "Teehee Chad was acting so goofy when we smoked I find that so cute"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, sksksksk78 and Charisma
Look at this

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HyderabadLion234
Just tell her you wanna see her again when you're free (make it seem like you have stuff to do) and tell her you don't smoke weed that often so you probably acted stupid.

Have you chilled with her before? AKA does she know how you act when you're not high? If you decided to smoke the first time ever meeting her, that is a dumb move.

You're like HTN+ so it probably doesn't matter. "Teehee Chad was acting so goofy when we smoked I find that so cute"
We never chilled before but I wanted an excuse to hang out

Maybe I’ll ask her if she wants to get Dominos tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
she’s not special bro

You’re going to look back at this a year from now and cringe

Stop simping over an ER factory b

• +1
she’s not special bro

You’re going to look back at this a year from now and cringe

Stop simping over an ER factory b
You’re literally right but at this moment I need to fuck her

like ur so unfunny bro. where was the funny part where u murdered and maimed her?

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
Well, I honestly think you are overthinking, she also knows that you certainly behave differently when you are not high. Feel free to plan a new date.

• +1
Well, I honestly think you are overthinking, she also knows that you certainly behave differently when you are not high. Feel free to plan a new date.
If I invite her to have pizza tomorrow would you think she would say yes?

Mentalcel
Take drugs to reduce your high inhib
She's good looking but you mog her

• Hmm...
  • +1
The more desperate the worse, take your time

Unless the pizza is delicious choose something else, she has probably eaten a lot of pizza.

• +1
The more desperate the worse, take your time

Unless the pizza is delicious choose something else, she has probably eaten a lot of pizza.
So you’re saying take her out to a restaurant?

I was thinking dominos drive through and then just chilling

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
So you’re saying take her out to a restaurant?

I was thinking dominos drive through and then just chilling
If it's drive through is ok

• +1
Lock in bro, take her out somewhere. And ignore that cuck bff :lul:.

• +1
That’s bullshit. Women want men that are horny dogs giving borderline rapey vibes.
JFL if you don’t match that level of low inhib.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HyderabadLion234

Such a gay faggot you could have slated that chink kung fu pussiii

• So Sad
She’s Asian and looks like shit

And this is a cucked conversation, what are you doing with your life nigga?

She’s Asian and looks like shit

And this is a cucked conversation, what are you doing with your life nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

Users who are viewing this thread

• Donkeyballs
Back