I was wrong about Hamza,he didn't helped me shit

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
I thought he would have helped me but literally everything this guy says in his videos is what Im already doing subconsciously (like texting,talking,approaching or life in general)....natural talent?No....Common sense

So where are my hoes at Hamza?
070D7A54 7FDA 4F41 96A7 20910FB8E181

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Mewton, Deleted member 3828 and 10 others
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Why would you take advice from someone with 450 testosterone level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Lygodactylus, fjor2096 and 4 others
@FastBananaCEO tell him something idk I felt like tagging tou

I didn't take any advices,honestly he is glorified on the youtube scene of self improvement (and on reddit) as god almighty

But literally he said is normal every day stuff I do (except I get 0 results):feelskek:

blackpill will set you free

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Hamza doesn’t have any special knowledge he just does this well:

Law 27: Play on People’s Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following: Offer people something to believe in and someone to follow. Promise the world but keep it vague; whip up enthusiasm. People will respond to a desperate need for belonging. Followers line your pockets, and your opponents are afraid to rile them.

• +1
Reactions: qaum, Lygodactylus, Mewton and 4 others
They rlly made a 14yro an admin 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Lygodactylus, Sny and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 3828
Never take dating advice from someone on a different looks level than yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
Why's this bit important? U mean total T right? Me, 2 white guys, and an Afghan, all between 35 and 40 got tested and the total T had a huge range and all were told we were within normal. I was ~920, the other 3 guys were in 300s, 400s, and 700s.

I think LOW T to th point it impacts u is when it's below like 150 isn't it??

Why's this bit important? U mean total T right? Me, 2 white guys, and an Afghan, all between 35 and 40 got tested and the total T had a huge range and all were told we were within normal. I was ~920, the other 3 guys were in 300s, 400s, and 700s.

I think LOW T to th point it impacts u is when it's below like 150 isn't it??
That means subhuman body and it doesnt need or use alot of T which is why it doesnt produce high T

shit genetics, just made for studymaxxing.

That means subhuman body and it doesnt need or use alot of T which is why it doesnt produce high T

shit genetics, just made for studymaxxing.
Ok yeah sort of get you.

What o noticed in India was Delhi, Chandigarh, Srinagar all seemed pretty high T, but yeah the people in Bombay and Bangalore looked low T as fuck

I didn't take any advices,honestly he is glorified on the youtube scene of self improvement (and on reddit) as god almighty

But literally he said is normal every day stuff I do (except I get 0 results):feelskek:

blackpill will set you free

The only things redpillers say that are useful are things that are common sense like getting in shape and making money. The rest is just nonsense to make money off 5/10s and below males.