I was wrong about height. Face >>> Height

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Sorry tallfags, I really believed height was everything and face was overrated

But then I looked up two celebrities

5'9 Johnny Depp

And 6'7 Stephen Merchant

And i knew right away that even TEN, YES TEN inches of height was enough to make up for a bad face

And a bad face is not so easily fixable like some believe, its not like ok i need 3 surgeries than Im Chad, you need a strong base first

No, face can definitely be unfixable, and LL actually can give you a small 2" or 3" boost if you need to be 6' minimum along with height insoles, atleast IT IS possible to get more height

Attachments

• 115853-Young-Johnny-Depp.jpg
    115853-Young-Johnny-Depp.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 2019-tiff-jojo-rabbit-premiere-toronto-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10405006b.jpg
    2019-tiff-jojo-rabbit-premiere-toronto-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10405006b.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 155
  • rfax5ly8lq1gnd1g7zjn.jpg
    rfax5ly8lq1gnd1g7zjn.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 152
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
you really believed that height>face? lol

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3962
you really believed that height>face? lol

No it was more I believed height and face were on equal footing with a slight favor in Face's favor

But actually, it's only manlet height that is nightmare/suicide fuel, if you're average or above average height than face is like 20x more important than height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
No it was more I believed height and face were on equal footing with a slight favor in Face's favor

But actually, it's only manlet height that is nightmare/suicide fuel, if you're average or above average height than face is like 20x more important than height
height is a weird one because if you're 5'10, a decent proportion of girls will automatically reject you because they are only 1 inch shorter, the same height, or taller. therefore, if you're taller, your "potential" pool of girls is a lot larger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Height I always saw as a disqualifier of sorts. Once you’re over the minimum threshold it’s done. I see no difference in quality of life of a 6 foot guy and a 6’5 guy

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2632
height is a weird one because if you're 5'10, a decent proportion of girls will automatically reject you because they are only 1 inch shorter, the same height, or taller. therefore, if you're taller, your "potential" pool of girls is a lot larger

It seems height is only recently a HAVE TO HAVE feature nowadays

But ignoring women's ridiculous standards I guarantee a Johnny Depp face at 5'9 will take you much further in life than a 6'7 goofy looking face

But ignoring women's ridiculous standards I guarantee a Johnny Depp face at 5'9 will take you much further in life than a 6'7 goofy looking face
obviously. 6'7 is a bad example tho because it's sort of freakish tbh. 6'4 or 5 would be better

• +1
Reactions: Kade
that's not a very fair comparison though because the tall guy is much uglier than johnny depp is short. an average looking guy at 6'7 would be a better example. that guy is straight up subhuman.

I know a guy IRL that is 6'6 and average face, he does OK with women but I know 5'8 guys who definitely outslay him with hotter women

Maybe its just ancedotal evidence tho, but a shorter Chad face can always run to a country/state with shorter average male height and clean up

Men under 5'8 should just date a 5'0 girl

lots of actors/celebrities are shorter than their given height.

However if you are black or Asian face height matters more
But I do agree face is more important