I was wrong , I’m not ugly because of my parents

gigell

gigell

15 year old neet
My mom was Stacylite I her prime and my dad was htn. It’s just luck because Stacy + Chad can also create bad looking

I made a thread on how my mom ruined my looks and I’m mad rn because I was wrong. And she is a decent mom so I regret insulting her. It’s just genetic recomb. And my aunt was true Stacy in her prime , my moms sister so yeah.

I knew this months ago just making a thread for that thread that I wrote a long time ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, ambi and USERΝAME
So the conclusion is that your corrupted and evil soul affected your appearance

• JFL
Reactions: Freixel and ambi
This whole genetic recomb Thing is really complex I feel, none of my parents/grandparents have NCT, yet my NCT is brutal, but also none of them Had decent zygos, while Mine are pretty impressive, all of them Had Shit eyebrows, yet Mine are ideal, some Things Just Happen for some unknown reason

• +1
Reactions: gigell
This whole genetic recomb Thing is really complex I feel, none of my parents/grandparents have NCT, yet my NCT is brutal, but also none of them Had decent zygos, while Mine are pretty impressive, all of them Had Shit eyebrows, yet Mine are ideal, some Things Just Happen for some unknown reason
Indeed , I could of gotten better zygos as my dad has bad zygos but my mom and grandpa has top tier

Mate your nct isn’t that bad , did you measure the degree ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: baerr
Indeed , I could of gotten better zygos as my dad has bad zygos but my mom and grandpa has too tier

Mate your nct isn’t that bad , did you measure the degree ?
Never but it Looks horrible tbh, Ive never seen a reason to measure it because the naked eye can see it, i only measured ratios you cant guess or See With the naked eye

• +1
Reactions: gigell