I was wrong this whole time

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
I thought i had become stronger, better, smarter, that i had surpassed not my oneitis but every other person on the planet as well. I legit believed that i had no weakness and that i could accomplish anything.

But when i saw her again, i realized that im a mentally weak faggot, and still the same retard that she was repulsed by. If i had seen her earlier literally all my concetration and copes would have collapsed instantly, I truly reached impossible levels of dellusion.

And jfl, i did what i did because it made me feel less lonely. 'Just be more like your oneitis to feel better but pretend otherwise theory".

Its just hard to embrace some things. Its hard to embrace being weak. I spent months thinking that I was better than anyone else and that she was just a stepping stone for my sucess. In reality, it was the opposite. JFL at believing in a woman, it is the most omega thing a man can possibly do. I have fapped over 10 times fantasizing about sucking her tiny titties becuase she is my mommy.