I was wrong yet again

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i was scared of a girl becase she was mentally unstable. I thought i could find better, that a more well adjusted girl would be easier to communicate with.

And it was, i found a well adjusted girl and she was fun to talk to. Very intelligent and knowledgable too.

She ghosted me after venting about the problems she had at the time and i never heard from her again.

There is nothing scarier than a well adjusted good looking girl that knows what she wants and how to get it.

And why was i even mad at the unstable girl to begin with? I have lots of issues myself but i believed that maybe a person who is mentally stronger than me would be a better partner. What a cope lol.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, serialcoper, 6PSLcel and 2 others
Looking for a female to be mentally stronger is an invitation to ruin.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, iloveboobs and Apparition
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Incel trait: being wrong

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
Incel trait: being wrong
I was shitting my pants when my old oneitis started being more "expressive". then i met the other whore and i realized that a calm and collected girl is something much much scarier.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I was shitting my pants when my old oneitis started being more "expressive". then i met the other whore and i realized that a calm and collected girl is something much much scarier.
Nice, I’ve never interacted with a female so idk what’s good or not

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Unstable = more fun... You might catching some accusations or slander tho :feelsbadman::feelsree:

• JFL
Your should R* her

• So Sad
Unstable = more fun... You might catching some accusations or slander tho :feelsbadman::feelsree:
she was much more vulnerable than i could understnad at the time. probably more wet too

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
  • So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh
the short time i spent with my old itis was a disney movie compared to what came afterwards
I am bored of this story now
Time to find a new goth girl and post about her here

• So Sad
I am bored of this story now
me too but i never had anything better :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Time to find a new goth girl and post about her here
there is NOTHING out there, NOTHING. my new oneitis was literally one of the few 25+ girls in my city. now that she is gone there is nothing here anymore. its just kids and old ladies.

• Hmm...
me too but i never had anything better :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

there is NOTHING out there, NOTHING. my new oneitis was literally one of the few 25+ girls in my city. now that she is gone there is nothing here anymore. its just kids and old ladies.
What is old to you

What is old to you
fucking 70+ women lol. there is nothing left here anymore. it literally a wasteland. fuck everything tbh tbh.sometimes i wish eveything was a dream and i wake up on the bus on the way to meeting my old itis :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
fucking 70+ women lol. there is nothing left here anymore. it literally a wasteland. fuck everything tbh tbh.sometimes i wish eveything was a dream and i wake up on the bus on the way to meeting my old itis :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
no fucking way man
nvm just looked at the avg age of Greece
Very sad

• +1
no fucking way man
nvm just looked at the avg age of Greece
Very sad
its completely hopeless and i will die in my own regrets it seems. i regretted it then but after meeting the manipulative lesbo whore the regret was mulltiplied by 10

• So Sad
they are pretty close tbh ngl
She is an above avg woman in my state (Rajasthan)
Most of classmates were close to her in appearance
If a third world shithole has girls like her
A white man should be able to find someone easily
Rajasthani women have baller eye area in general

• Woah
If a third world shithole has girls like her
A white man should be able to find someone easily
who told you that greece is a white country lol?

• Hmm...
I saw a lot of blondes in that Greece tour video
these are very few and rare. and i said there are no women around anymore, there is nothing.

• +1
these are very few and rare. and i said there are no women around anymore, there is nothing.
Time to go MILF hunting
Nothing else here

• So Sad
Time to go MILF hunting
Nothing else here
milfs are married so no point either. its kinda sad, back in the day i was frustrated because there were so mnay attractive girls around my age that i couldnt fuck. nowdays, its legit insanity because i havent seen a girl my age since 2020.

You're always wrong.

• So Sad
You're always wrong.
i shouldnt have given up on her :feelsbadman:. she was so kind, always scolding me for not makig money and reacting negatively to anything i said. what a great relationship that was

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit