I wasted my youth..learn from my mistakes..dont do the same

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
I wasted my teen years playing WoW 12 hours a day, while all my class mates started getting laid or having parties...then I wasted my 20s gymceling and thinking about the gym all day and having no social life, and at the top of that, I don't even have THAT good body because I am too pussy to take roids, so I just have a good body, but when not wearing clothes. I developed zero social skills, no close friends, no nothing. I wasted my precious youth rotting and now that I look back, I regret almost everything. Sure, you should go to the gym and lift, but its more important to have a good social circle, a very good job that earns you more money than the average normie.

I fucked up, learn from my mistakes. If you are in your late teens or early 20s you can save yourself if you try hard enough. Dont end up like me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, tournesol, Deleted member 15854 and 24 others
good thing i did cardiocelling instead of gymcelling
health gains will stay with me until death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
dnr tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Just be NT bro! :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Idontknowlol
I wasted my teen years playing WoW 12 hours a day, while all my class mates started getting laid or having parties...then I wasted my 20s gymceling and thinking about the gym all day and having no social life, and at the top of that, I don't even have THAT good body because I am too pussy to take roids, so I just have a good body, but when not wearing clothes. I developed zero social skills, no close friends, no nothing. I wasted my precious youth rotting and now that I look back, I regret almost everything. Sure, you should go to the gym and lift, but its more important to have a good social circle, a very good job that earns you more money than the average normie.

I fucked up, learn from my mistakes. If you are in your late teens or early 20s you can save yourself if you try hard enough. Dont end up like me
Whats ur age now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
You probably just have high-functioning autism dude. A normal guy is not okay with being alone for years no matter what and doesn't get so obsessed with things that they consume his life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Patient A, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person

Youth ends at 35

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, ROTTING, Deprived and 2 others
good thing i did cardiocelling instead of gymcelling
health gains will stay with me until death
what do you mean

do you think fast walking is useful cardio or you need to run-jog

Its never a waste. Its a time of growing and learning from mistakes.
Ive only been at home playing ps lol but yea i agree at the end of the day it is what it is,i probably also avoided some stress and bad times by not leaving the house

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
You probably just have high-functioning autism dude. A normal guy is not okay with being alone for years no matter what and doesn't get so obsessed with things that they consume his life
This so legit, I’ve been a loner since late 2015 and a normal guy would go insane that long, and I get so obsessed with my interests that it takes over all my thoughts and willingness to do other stuff, and I’m diagnosed sperg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Patient A, Deleted member 16677 and 2 others
This so legit, I’ve been a loner since late 2015 and a normal guy would go insane that long, and I get so obsessed with my interests that it takes over all my thoughts and willingness to do other stuff, and I’m diagnosed sperg

Nobagger

Nordic With Assburgers and eating cheese · 21 ·From Norway
Joined Apr 24, 2020
Posts14,318Reputation23,830Points169

Many more regrets to come!

This is what i dontt understand. WHEN do you have to gymcel

did you at least make money

Would you classify Rob Paul (creator of celebheights.com) as a sperg? He