I watched Deadpool vs Wolverine and it was terrible. Full review

Epola

Epola

Intelligent Mogger
Bad movie. Bad plot. Made by idiots. Didn't like it, don't like anyone that liked it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, qazw, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
Bad movie. Bad plot. Made by idiots. Didn't like it, don't like anyone that liked it
Kinda funny, made me wanting to get into Marvel as the universe got tons of lore with a bunch of characters

Kinda funny, made me wanting to get into Marvel as the universe got tons of lore with a bunch of characters
I would rather suicide bomb marvel studios than watch a single other marvel movie

• Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial
I would rather suicide bomb marvel studios than watch a single other marvel movie
Why? I heard the new ones are bad but the old ones are probably good including old spider man comics from before 2000

Most Marvel movies are extremely unfunny

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Why? I heard the new ones are bad but the old ones are probably good including old spider man comics from before 2000
Nope every marvel movie made by disney is terrible. I am a hater and I hate them all.

• +1
Nope every marvel movie made by disney is terrible. I am a hater and I hate them all.
What's your take on star wars?

• +1
Brainrot movie without any plot, the cgi in some scenes makes you cringe it looks like a video game

• +1
Reactions: Epola
Brainrot movie without any plot, the cgi in some scenes makes you cringe it looks like a video game
It was so bad dude. When people talk about it I literally want to grab them by the throat and rip out their trachea, I have such hatred for this movie it's unreal

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
Everything after lucas is terrible and should be burned by the neo nazis when they take over
Some was bad but I like rouge 1, Ashoka, Mandalorian the bad batch and Andor. But the sequels and acolyte was a disaster

Low-key yeh the plot was fucking shit and they sacrificed the plot so that deadpool could make fucking blowjob jokes like a 10 year old the entire film. Mass money making machine tho catering to low iq spazes.

The action scenes were definitely cool tho although there weren’t nearly enough of them. The only good thing to come out of that film was the channing Tatum meme lolz

i liked this scene alot

"it means I'm an xman, like I'm THE xman"

Growing up with hugh jackmans wolverine makes this hit diffy

Movie wasnt a masterpiece or anything like that but i thought it was a fun movie and funny. Fairly enjoyable movie

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I saw it and I agree, one of the most unfunny and terribly made disney slop films I’ve seen in ages. No idea how it has an 8/10 on IMDb

I saw it and I agree, one of the most unfunny and terribly made disney slop films I’ve seen in ages. No idea how it has an 8/10 on IMDb
Bc its a fun movie with nostalgic callbacks and fan service scenes that satisfy its core audience and its fun enough to engage casual audiences as well. Not a masterpiece movie but still an enjoyable one for the majority of the population, hence its rating

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Movie wasnt a masterpiece or anything like that but i thought it was a fun movie and funny. Fairly enjoyable movie
I'm sorry I would love to just kill you rn

• JFL
Reactions: qazw and tombradylover
I'm sorry I would love to just kill you rn
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: no need to apologize i understand marvel hatred. However i just enjoyed this movie i cant lie i love wolverine so I'm a big simp when it comes to movies that involve him

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: no need to apologize i understand marvel hatred. However i just enjoyed this movie i cant lie i love wolverine so I'm a big simp when it comes to movies that involve him
i bet you just wanna fuck Hugh jackman, sounds gay

• JFL
i bet you just wanna fuck Hugh jackman, sounds gay
cry about it bitch. let me enjoy what i want for fucks sake. U stupid nigers hate to see ppl happy i swear

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
  • JFL
I preferred to go to this one instead, where there were only 5 seats occupied in the movie theater, than to that superhero movie, which had a line full of skinny, bald subhumans with glasses in their 30s, who also brought with them their ugly fat girlfriends with piercings and tattoos..

Best decision I ever made..