I watched male model compilations on TikTok and YouTube and now I wanna visit Gandy because I'm 5'9, a squatty mesomorph, and have a tech posture/walk

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
I also wish I had hunter eyes, less UEE and a taller chin. And the ability to walk more elegantly like male models.

Modelling agencies (when I LARPed 6'1) told me that I had a look they didn't want. All of them. (I applied for a laugh but I don't want to be a model.)

But I just want to MOG as many people on the road as possible in a big city like London or NYC. Not just a small city or large town where most people look dumpy.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and lilxder2
Stop. Go outside. Do something with ur life bro I sometimes think ur not even a real person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Hero of the Imperium, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
I also wish I had hunter eyes, less UEE and a taller chin. And the ability to walk more elegantly like male models.
You already have a halal girlfriend tho, what more do you need looks for

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Enfant terrible, lilxder2 and 1 other person
You already have a halal girlfriend tho, what more do you need looks for
The validation from everyone and for social dominance. I'm fed up of being an outsider/not taken seriously.

The validation from everyone and for social dominance. I'm fed up of being an outsider/not taken seriously.
Its more realistic to become a niche micro internet celebrity and get validation from that, also you already look good enough I'm sure you get validation from outsiders

• +1
Its more realistic to become a niche micro internet celebrity and get validation from that, also you already look good enough I'm sure you get validation from outsiders
Getting respect and mogging that tall 6'3 highbreed WASP lean muscular ectomorph Chad named William Johnstone-Windsor = everything. I look like a goblin next to specimens like William.

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Enfant terrible and lilxder2
Getting respect and mogging that tall 6'3 highbreed WASP lean muscular ectomorph Chad named William Johnstone-Windsor = everything.
This whole mogging psl culture is gay as fuck tbh, the sooner you stop caring about mogging and comparing yourself the sooner you will live a happier and cortisol free life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, DelonLover1999 and Xangsane
This whole mogging psl culture is gay as fuck tbh, the sooner you stop caring about mogging and comparing yourself the sooner you will live a happier and cortisol free life
I thought about it a lot lately after my parents were ragging on me for having a bad gait/posture, my autism and the fact I'm 5'9 (manlet).

• So Sad
Reactions: lilxder2
I thought about it a lot lately after my parents were ragging on me for having a bad gait/posture, my autism and the fact I'm 5'9 (manlet).
correcting posture is easy just force urself into good posture for most of the day and you wont have to do some gay stretching routine + it will be faster. Autism and height, well we all have some flaws so whatever. At least ur Htn-chadlite in looks, some of us (me) are both autistic and ugly as shit

• +1
Thank god im WASP and 6'3 and named William williamson

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Xangsane
these neets should stfu

• WTF
also dont hate yourself you are good the way you are

• Love it
Thank god im WASP and 6'3 and named William williamson
LARP.
correcting posture is easy just force urself into good posture for most of the day
I even bought posture training devices.
and you wont have to do some gay stretching routine + it will be faster.
My mum still wants me to do stretching routines with her because she thinks that will decompress my spine.
Autism and height, well we all have some flaws so whatever. At least ur Htn-chadlite in looks,
I just feel my face doesn't fit the rest of my body. I honestly wish I had perfect posture, a perfectly elegant gait and more of a muscular ectomorph that's 6'3.
some of us (me) are both autistic and ugly as shit
You probably aren't as ugly as you think.

• Love it
Reactions: lilxder2
you got me xangsane my name is will okay not William just will. are you happy to inconvenience part of the norman nobility are you content xangsane

• JFL
you got me xangsane my name is will okay not William just will. are you happy to inconvenience part of the norman nobility are you content xangsane
I just wish I can be 6'4 tall and more of a muscular ectomorph rather than a lean mesomorph.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President
I just wish I can be 6'4 tall and more of a muscular ectomorph rather than a lean mesomorph.
bruh i am literally that and its just ok. Its only good for sports I'm not even kidding

• +1
bruh i am literally that and its just ok. Its only good for sports I'm not even kidding
But what about career, mogging, high status friends?

• +1
But what about career, mogging, high status friends?
career is useless. you mog me and i do have high status friends I wont lie

• +1
  • +1
that's a better life.
you are half english you know you can join the bri'ish

• JFL

Modelling agencies (when I LARPed 6'1) told me that I had a look they didn't want. All of them. (I applied for a laugh but I don't want to be a model.)

But I just want to MOG as many people on the road as possible in a big city like London or NYC. Not just a small city or large town where most people look dumpy.

Perfect is the enemy of good.

• +1
You can never achieve what you are dreaming of. Not without paying a heavy price and risking making your life ten times worse. There is a reason the Bible says dreams are for fools.

• So Sad
  • +1
You can never achieve what you are dreaming of. Not without paying a heavy price and risking making your life ten times worse. There is a reason the Bible says dreams are for fools.
but I am a dreamer.

Every year I’m going to do some self improvement plan to become a gigachad. If I just stuck to experiencing life normally I’d be way better by now

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back