I watched my wife get fucked by another man

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
She is a 5 foot 3 redhead weighing 150 pounds with d cups, and a big butt.

Well a few days ago we’re sitting on the couch and my wife looks at me and tells me a customer at work gave her his number that day. She says he’s really hot and she really wants to let him take her out on a date if I’ll let her.

Naturally my first question is “are you going to fuck him?” Which she replies to with “maybe. It depends on the mood”

So after thinking about it a bit I tell her I’m fine with it if it’s something she really wants to do.

I tell her my only rules are that she doesn’t stay the night, she doesn’t tell him she’s single, she texts me every now and then when she’s on her date and she doesn’t hide anything.

She agrees, saying everything i said is totally reasonable.

Fast forward to last night. It’s the night of the date. She’s wearing a high waisted white and black plaid mini skirt that barely covers her butt, a black sleeveless crop top with buttons in the front only half buttoned. A push-up bra, and a pair of converse. Her hair is down, and she has her makeup is dark eyes, and red lipstick

So there’s a knock on the door, she answers it and there he stands. A fucking massive black man. She immediately gives him a big kiss in the doorway, and I watch her leave.

For the next couple hours I get texts telling me where she is, what she’s doing, and what he’s doing to her.

“We’re at the restaurant” “he’s touching my leg under the table” “at the movies” “his arm is around me” “he’s touching my pussy” “heading home”

So this is where the unexpected comes in. She gets home and walks in the house. He’s right behind her. She leans down and asks if I want to watch. I do so I follow them to the bedroom.

As soon as she’s in there they’re making out. He’s undressing her. She gets on her knees and pulls out his dick. It’s huge. She licks and sucks on it for a few minutes. Staring at me the whole time.

She takes his hand and takes him to the bed. She starts riding him. Still staring at me. He starts to fuck her doggystyle. She leans forward and asks me to hold her hand. I do. She asks if I like seeing my innocent little wife getting fucked by a huge black cock. I tell her yes.

Then she asks me he can cum in her pussy. I say yes. He shoots is load into her, gets dressed and leaves.

My wife is now laid out naked, her makeup destroyed, with stretch marks on her back, bite marks on her tits, and cum from another man leaking from her pussy.

The only thing she says before going to sleep is “thank you. I love you. I had fun”

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, sigma ✰, looksmaxxed and 3 others
wholesome post, thank you for making my day kind stranger heres gold award silver award

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, sigma ✰ and mob477
wholesome post, thank you for making my day kind stranger heres gold award silver award
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Did read every particle

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
I read the whole thing and cried while I climaxed at the end you got me bastard!

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Idontknowlol
It's always the black man!

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss
>5'3 150 pounds
Fat roastie

damn this gave me an erection, Nice job!

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol