I watched the Joker 2 and it was even worse than I thought

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
They killed him off.

They had prison guards fuck him in the ass, harley quinn abandoned him, he cries and embarrasses himself in court, gets beaten up by an angry mob, and he eventually gets stabbed in prison.

It's a blackpilled movie, but it's even worse than a bluepilled one. I'd rather see joker become a gigachad with stacy gf than see him killed off like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Nirvana, autistic_tendencies and 7 others
I was angry about the full spoiler, but I remembered I wasn't going to see a fucking musical:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and ElTruecel
Wow why did i read every word even when i knew i was spoiling myself

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and janet
The movie is dogshit. You missed nothing.
Yea won’t watch it Also opinions on my thread @Lebgfinal @shizuku11111 @gigell

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Yea won’t watch it Also opinions on my thread @Lebgfinal @shizuku11111 @gigell
:lul::lul: Please don't say any of this in real life. I haven't seen a more incel post in my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: janet and ElTruecel
:lul::lul: Please don't say any of this in real life. I haven't seen a more incel post in my life
I talk about my music taste and movies a bit irl. Political beliefs no but the subjects yea I think I should bring up evola more to a certain friend but I don’t politics cope anymore like I did in 20-22.

I’m just a catholic now but idk I still like evola a bit @PrinceLuenLeoncur opinions on evola as an orthodox

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Also it’s true most people fit that even 15 year old Zoomers like @cromagnon do and he’s pretty cool

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: janet and cromagnon
They killed him off.

They had prison guards fuck him in the ass, harley quinn abandoned him, he cries and embarrasses himself in court, gets beaten up by an angry mob, and he eventually gets stabbed in prison.

It's a blackpilled movie, but it's even worse than a bluepilled one. I'd rather see joker become a gigachad with stacy gf than see him killed off like this.
Artworks R5mR3jJq8kczzJ9Q iTbxVA t1080x1080

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and NoLongerHuman
Is it really that bad?

Yes, Joker 2 is about Arthur rejecting the Joker persona. There was a moment in the film where the courtroom was bombed just while they were about to sentence Arthur to the death penalty and I thought the Joker was going to come back but it went nowhere and he was thrown back into jail.

I talk about my music taste and movies a bit irl. Political beliefs no but the subjects yea I think I should bring up evola more to a certain friend but I don’t politics cope anymore like I did in 20-22.

I’m just a catholic now but idk I still like evola a bit @PrinceLuenLeoncur opinions on evola as an orthodox
Dunno who that is ngl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
They killed him off.

It’s shit it’s not the real joker anyways where the fucking Batman? Oh yeah he isn’t in this one so clearly it’s not joker but a larper

retarded movie, they should of just left it as a stand alone

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and weebcel
Maybe it was not that bad eventually.
They dropped the hardest cinema blackpill ever: even if you’re literally The Joker you can’t change your subhuman fate

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Probably the worst movie I ever seen.

Loads of ricemen and noodles and pajeets in my office keep asking me if I seen it cos I got a joke and harley tattoo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel and autistic_tendencies
I watched deadpool

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Terrifier 3 mogs that wannabe trash

isn't he always just a soft effeminate loser faggot who loves dancing? seems like a fitting end?

They should have made him go on a killing spree, kill 100 people then off himself

Yes, Joker 2 is about Arthur rejecting the Joker persona. There was a moment in the film where the courtroom was bombed just while they were about to sentence Arthur to the death penalty and I thought the Joker was going to come back but it went nowhere and he was thrown back into jail.
maybe that's the moral of the story? don't turn your back on the opportunity for greatness?

maybe that's the moral of the story? don't turn your back on the opportunity for greatness?
The moral is that resistance is hopeless. The joker is a symbol of rebelliousness and he was defeated by corrective rape.