I went driving today and trapped 20 cars by going under the speed limit on a one lane road

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Albino Femboy looks
Front car was seething, pressing their brights on and off but I had blinders on my view view mirror so my eyes were protected. I could just see dim light going on and off:feelswhere:

I was going between 10-20 km below speed limit in 50-60 km zones

If I was driving alone, Id have gone 20-30 km below speed limit and waste 40 minutes of their day.

It was fun ngl. I was caging at them getting so upset.

When i get my open license, I'll go on same road cause massive traffic because it's long, single land and has decent amount of cars going in.

The reason i did it, was because I slowed down for a civilian walk way and they flashed me, so I got kinda pissed off.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aypo129, LancasteR, omnilegent and 7 others
I don’t get ppl who don’t just overtake. But then again I’m the type of person who overtakes the ppl who speed too

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I don’t get ppl who don’t just overtake. But then again I’m the type of person who overtakes the ppl who speed too
If they tried, I'd just quickly accelerate and either force them back in lane or get hit by opposing traffic.

They have no idea the lack of respect I have for normies

I'd love for one day some cuck tries over take me in one lane road and they find I'm just matching their speed so they can't get back in the road in time

'erm, it was one lane road, it was your fault for crashing and dying🤓'

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aypo129, futureashtray, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
What if someone was rushing their dying child to the hospital

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Imretarded?
What if someone was rushing their dying child to the hospital
I only do it if they put brights on me first. Then it's 20-30 minutes of induced traffic

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: StarvedEpi and cooldude1231
If they tried, I'd just quickly accelerate and either force them back in lane or get hit by opposing traffic.

I'd love for one day some cuck tries over take me in one lane road and they find I'm just matching their speed so they can't get back in the road in time

crab in bucket mentality ngl

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Imretarded?

I unironically know someone who was driving saw his wife die because she was driving behind him and she tried to pass someone that accelerated :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Alt Number 3
I unironically know someone who was driving saw his wife die because she was driving behind him and she tried to pass someone that accelerated :feelswhy:
low iq for dying ngl. Just cut back in to your own lane. off course step 1: don’t have a slow car

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and Imretarded?
crab in bucket mentality ngl
whats that?

Sigma tbh
Yeah not like i gotta be anywhere quickly. I just drive to look at nature really:feelshah:

Based homie

low iq for dying ngl. Just cut back in to your own lane. off course step 1: don’t have a slow car
hahahahaha. Maybe I'll get sports car so they literally can't overtake me:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and cooldude1231
whats that?

Yeah not like i gotta be anywhere quickly. I just drive to look at nature really:feelshah:

Based homie

hahahahaha. Maybe I'll get sports car so they literally can't overtake me:feelshah:
lol it’s one the reasons I got one. so I can be asshole in style :cool:

• +1
lol it’s one the reasons I got one. so I can be asshole in style :cool:
One day I'm gonna meet a retard who drives very risky on the road and they're gonna fucking die because I will not let them have it:feelshehe:

Bitch I got the leverage, the leverage of death.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
One day I'm gonna meet a retard who drives very risky on the road and they're gonna fucking die because I will not let them have it:feelshehe:

Bitch I got the leverage, the leverage of death.
challenge accepted, catch me if you can :y'all:

• Woah
I hate niggas like you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Alt Number 3 and Imretarded?
I hate niggas like you tbh
Keep seething for slow drivers
IMG 8502
challenge accepted, catch me if you can :y'all:
Cat Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Ugh..
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Congratulations on your achievements fella

• +1
Your a low T high inhib cuck bhai go 10 over or dont drive
Why go ten over when you can go 30 under and cause massive traffic and listen to the music of horns being slammed

Why go ten over when you can go 30 under and cause massive traffic and listen to the music of horns being slammed
cuz if you had high T you would speed

• Hmm...
Front car was seething, pressing their brights on and off but I had blinders on my view view mirror so my eyes were protected. I could just see dim light going on and off:feelswhere:

I was going between 10-20 km below speed limit in 50-60 km zones

If I was driving alone, Id have gone 20-30 km below speed limit and waste 40 minutes of their day.

It was fun ngl. I was caging at them getting so upset.

When i get my open license, I'll go on same road cause massive traffic because it's long, single land and has decent amount of cars going in.

The reason i did it, was because I slowed down for a civilian walk way and they flashed me, so I got kinda pissed off.

Replace the question mark in your username with a period.

• So Sad
You dont have driver licence

• Hmm...
You mean a learning permit
I don't live in your country nigga. I have a card that says 'driver's license' with my face on it

you're being an annoying retard now

What kind of villainy is this?
Why haven't I been this based:feelscry:
I need to do this in Mumbai

• +1
I don't live in your country nigga. I have a card that says 'driver's license' with my face on it

you're being an annoying retard now
I am just asking mate calm down dude

based

one time I merged and some dude got all dramatic like he was almost gonna hit me and got right up on my ass. meanwhile there was plenty of time for him to slow down. anyway, so i started going the speed limit, which was 25 mph and it was so fucking slow compared to how fast people normally go. he was going fucking insane, honking, flashing his lights, and i just kept going the exact speed limit for like 10 minutes. it was glorious.

• WTF
based

one time I merged and some dude got all dramatic like he was almost gonna hit me and got right up on my ass. meanwhile there was plenty of time for him to slow down. anyway, so i started going the speed limit, which was 25 mph and it was so fucking slow compared to how fast people normally go. he was going fucking insane, honking, flashing his lights, and i just kept going the exact speed limit for like 10 minutes. it was glorious.
>based
>doesn't rep my shit