I went ER in my dream

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I dreamed how we were on a school trip and how i was sitting to this girl i messaged the night before, she seemed very into the convo and liked me. When i sit with her and she saw me irl she was cold and didn't respond to me, then when we all came home i opened my messages and saw that the whole school was ridiculing me, and this girl that i sat with said 'i have no business with scum like you, nosecel, baldcel, bloatcel, bugeyedcel, manlet' and then the school kicked me out of the school group on Facebook. After that i cried and went to the mirror and saw i was nw3 and said to my mom that it's time for fin, she didn't allow it, i went total sperg mode, shaved my head and went to school and just obliterated everyone with flames from my hands loool. This was just the ER part of the dream, there were other dreams unrelated to this i dreamt of this night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3045
damn lmao hope you posted this thread from an offshore vpn where the US doesn't have any jurisdiction or while using tor browser on a public wifi far away from your house. make sure to destroy and burn your laptop as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
didnt read but sounds like low inhib slayer dream

damn lmao hope you posted this thread from an offshore vpn where the US doesn't have any jurisdiction or while using tor browser on a public wifi far away from your house. make sure to destroy and burn your laptop as well.
I'm from EE, USA has no influence here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3045
just obliterated everyone with flames from my hands loool.
OP in his dream:
Ähnliches Foto

• JFL
Reactions: NiBBaCel