I went on a date...

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
We talked a lot, etc. It went as it always did. "Well". I asked if she'd like to spend more time with me, grab a pizza, go to a hotel or w/e and she said that's very strange... and I think she just got upset at that point or even angry.
It didn't seem like she liked me much at all, but we still kept on talking and it was quite fun. Like the time we spent was great... we both enjoyed it, but idk what it is. This time it's certainly not due to my "supposed lack of interest".
Her age is showing, and she's not that great looking.
I asked if she'd like to meet again, and at least she didn't lie and told the truth, that she just not sure, probably not.
She mentioned that I look different from pictures, but didn't tell me if I looked bad or what...
Anyway, it's over.
Not due to my social skills, my behaviour or any other bluepill bullshit. It's simply looks as always.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 10524, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 10524 and 14 others
It's over
Yeah. I mean, she also did look different too. I wouldn't have been able to tell from pictures against irl. We talked a bit about that too. Talked about relationships also. Ah, idk...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
youre the biggest larper in this swamp.
Imagine crying here for 24/7 and have few dates a week

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 6217 and 10 others
Imagine crying here for 24 hours and have few dates a week
I don't even understand what am I larping about?
I just don't have anyone else to talk with besides this place, so here I am. I mean, it's probably true, I should quit. Not like there's anything anymore I don't know about or don't do at this point.

• So Sad
Reactions: JamesWilken3
Do you think you’ll see her again?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Do you think you’ll see her again?
Unlikely.
She's not likely to want to meet and I'm not that enthused about her either tbh. I'd like to, but... I'd need to know her better tk be able to tell if I'd want myself.

• +1
how old was she? asking if you want to go in a hotel together seems also a bit direct. you both should have gotten a bit drunk first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Deleted member 10536
Unlikely.
She's not likely to want to meet and I'm not that enthused about her either tbh. I'd like to, but... I'd need to know her better tk be able to tell if I'd want myself.
She was likely scared tbh when you talked about going to a hotel
She doesn’t know you at all and it might come across as rapist

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Enfant terrible, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Another brag thread of this chad
@lutte

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
was this the girl you talked about marriage with?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Baldingman1998
We talked a lot, etc. It went as it always did. "Well". I asked if she'd like to spend more time with me, grab a pizza, go to a hotel or w/e and she said that's very strange... and I think she just got upset at that point or even angry.
It didn't seem like she liked me much at all, but we still kept on talking and it was quite fun. Like the time we spent was great... we both enjoyed it, but idk what it is. This time it's certainly not due to my "supposed lack of interest".
I asked if she'd like to meet again, and at least she didn't lie and told the truth, that she just not sure, probably not.
She mentioned that I look different from pictures, but didn't tell me if I looked bad or what...
Anyway, it's over.
Not due to my social skills, my behaviour or any other bluepill bullshit. It's simply looks as always.
Hold frame next time and practice your day game while on the date to show her you're a high value alpha chad with options. Works for me bro

1013259 6e04d273fcc34d9b7e40101810e74460

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10536
U should snort a lot of coke

how old was she? asking if you want to go in a hotel together seems also a bit direct. you both should have gotten a bit drunk first
28. Thing is, everyone on the forum always says that I'm not direct enough or don't ask... Don't initiate, etc, whatever other bs copes.
Another thing is that everything is closed. You can't even go to a caffee or anything. There's literally nothing to do. I only offered her to grab a pizza, she responded with "but where are we going to eat it?" Then I said we could also get a room in a hotel or w/e.
You can't get drunk. Unless we go to hotel/myp place. She didn't seem comfortable to invite to my own place and hotel seemed more trustworthy place, so...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, sorrowfulsad, JamesWilken3 and 2 others
28. Thing is, everyone on the forum always says that I'm not direct enough or don't ask... Don't initiate, etc, whatever other bs copes.
Another thing is that everything is closed. You can't even go to a caffee or anything. There's literally nothing to do. I only offered her to grab a pizza, she responded with "but where are we going to eat it?" Then I said we could also get a room in a hotel or w/e.
You can't get drunk. Unless we go to hotel/myp place. She didn't seem comfortable to invite to my own place and hotel seemed more trustworthy place, so...
She's 28, my condolences

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10536
She was likely scared tbh when you talked about going to a hotel
She doesn’t know you at all and it might come across as rapist
Ok, so where did the "you should have fucked and raped her on a first date" gone to?
Every other time I didn't try it was my fault for not trying. Now my fault again, for trying...

• +1
Ok, so where did the "you should have fucked and raped her on a first date" gone to?
Every other time I didn't try it was my fault for not trying. Now my fault again, for trying...
I never said that
Was she white?

• Hmm...
Just turn yourself into giga Stacy theory

• So Sad
Anyway, it's over.
Glad you make these threads, even if disappointing results nice little reality check for copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 10536
was this the girl you talked about marriage with?
Yes. What else? She's the only girl I've been talking with.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and JamesWilken3
Yes. What else? She's the only girl I've been talking with.
you go on dates with different girls every week how am I supposed to know

• WTF
Also, my condolences op. I hope you have more luck in the future / when quarantine lifts

• +1
you go on dates with different girls every week how am I supposed to know
This was my 6th date in my entire life...

• Hmm...
Reactions: lutte
I don't even understand what am I larping about?
I just don't have anyone else to talk with besides this place, so here I am. I mean, it's probably true, I should quit. Not like there's anything anymore I don't know about or don't do at this point.
I know you probably didnt made some things up and youre probably very lonely, but youre also annoying, because most of your posts is about like youre an ugly trucel, who has nothing to live for. Guess what, an ugly loser at the bottom of his lifetime wouldnt be able to get a few dates a month and another dozen in the past.

I think you're just expecting something that really cant happen. fairytale romance with butterflies and such.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, xefo, lutte and 1 other person
Ok Chad.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma, lutte and Deleted member 10536
I know you probably didnt make some things up and youre probably very lonely, but youre also annoying, because most of your posts is about like youre an ugly trucel, who has nothing to live for. Guess what, an ugly loser at the bottom of his lifetime wouldnt be able to get a few dates a month and another dozen in the past.

I think you're just expecting something that really cant happen. fairytale romance with butterflies and such.
I haven't made up any of the things. What makes you think so?
You forgot to take into account that for years I'd be getting literally 0 matches and only after investing thousands into my appearance and changing a lot about my life inherently did I manage to get on to 6 dates now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Enfant terrible and Deleted member 4430

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, gamma and 1 other person
Anyway, it's over.
Ugh. Never. Ever. Ever. Never ever hint at getting a hotel room on a date. If she's not hanging all over you. Holding hands. Smiling every time you look at her... it's over. And whenever they say you look different from your photos that's the same as saying they're not interested at that point.

• WTF
Ugh. Never. Ever. Ever. Never ever hint at getting a hotel room on a date. If she's not hanging all over you. Holding hands. Smiling every time you look at her... it's over. And whenever they say you look different from your photos that's the same as saying they're not interested at that point.
It's never going to be holding hands in this weather. It's just cold and windy. Just not a good time to go on dates in general.
She was smiling and she was happy. It's not like it was bad or anything. We had fun. No girl has ever been all over me, so. Everyone always said that I should "do more", ok, so I did. I know it's dumb, but here we go. Just fed up with yhe entire "omg it's your fault, because you didn't show interest/not direct", etc, etc.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
It's never going to be holding hands in this weather. It's just cold and windy. Just not a good time to go on dates in general.
She was smiling and she was happy. It's not like it was bad or anything. We had fun. No girl has ever been all over me, so. Everyone always said that I should "do more", ok, so I did. I know it's dumb, but here we go. Just fed up with yhe entire "omg it's your fault, because you didn't show interest/not direct", etc, etc.
come visit me here in lima

• Hmm...
you said you were rich
I said I made lots of money (for me), which was a bit more than 10k. I was dirt poor before that.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh. Well. First. Get your mama's panties out from your ass. Second. Stop wearing your mama's underwear! Wtf is wrong with you? Third and most importantly, never challenge criticism from a vagina slayer and retired playa. Ugh.

REMINDER: If she's not hanging all over you. And her eyes can't seem to not stare at the large cucumber shape running down your leg, its not gonna happen. Its best that you call a guy like me to tear that shit up and you can watch from a distance. Or from inside a closet or whatever.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and lutte
She mentioned that I look different from pictures
instead of taking pics, post a video of yourself here. Idk how can u look that much different in the pics than in irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10536 and lutte
I haven't made up any of the things. What makes you think so?
You forgot to take into account that for years I'd be getting literally 0 matches and only after investing thousands into my appearance and changing a lot about my life inherently did I manage to get on to 6 dates now.
I just have feeling from some of your posts like Im reading Travis bickles diary. and yet the reality is somewhere else.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10536
instead of taking pics, post a video of yourself here. Idk how can u look that much different in the pics than in irl
he probably sent one of his gigastacy pics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 10536 and Pietrosiek
I just have feeling from some of your posts like Im reading Travis bickles diary. and yet the reality is somewhere else.
I'm the most honest and good person I ever met. Oh well. I mean, there must be a reason everyone dislikes me I guess. I'll just be actually forever alone.

do you think that you are genuinely autistic? your looks shouldnt hold you back like this.

• Hmm...

She mentioned that I look different from pictures,
but didn't tell me if I looked bad or what...
This is literally the most brutal and traumatizing thing a girl can tell you. It happened to me too. I fell into a huge depression after.
In the end she just tells you: if you would have looked better, our whole date and everything else would happened totally different.
YOUR LIFE WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF YOU LOOKED BETTER

• So Sad
My usual dates. They're very quiet. She'll giggle at most stuff I say. But when I'm not talking, she's like preparing herself. Nervous. I'd catch her here and there checking out my package and muscles. Usually, and gently, I would grab her hand. "I like this." I would say as I adore the warmth of her hand in mine.

"Me too." Breathlessly, she would whisper. Then I would get closer.

"Kiss me." Assuring her that would feel good for both of us as I smoothly seize her waist and pull her onto me.

"Oh, fuck. What are you doing to me?" She would say as she begins kissing me.

Briefly, I pause and respond, "I'm gonna destroy your vagina later."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Please?" She begs for that to happen.

"Ugh."

"Ugh." She volleys back.

"Nah. I'm gonna take you over there to the back of that nasty bum piss-smelling dumpster and fuck you against it." I insist that's how it's going down. But before taking a step, she's already pulling me in that direction.

Ugh.

And that was another moment from the life of The Vagina Slayer. Stay tuned for the next installment, "Your Mother Wants In Too...Okay."

• Hmm...
do you think that you are genuinely autistic? your looks shouldnt hold you back like this.
No. I'm just calm demeanor introverted melancholic and romantic guy. There's nothing ''bad'', ''aspie'' or ''autistic'' about me. I'm in no way a regular bro dude though.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and sorrowfulsad
This is literally the most brutal and traumatizing thing a girl can tell you. It happened to me too. I fell into a huge depression after.
In the end she just tells you: if you would have looked better, our whole date and everything else would happened totally different.
YOUR LIFE WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF YOU LOOKED BETTER
Just my facial scoliosis fucks everything up, because pictures don't translate into rl, due to it.
Sometimes I just want to be in silence too and enjoy the moment. I suppose that makes girls feel awkward.

Ugh. Well. First. Get your mama's panties out from your ass. Second. Stop wearing your mama's underwear! Wtf is wrong with you? Third and most importantly, never challenge criticism from a vagina slayer and retired playa. Ugh.

REMINDER: If she's not hanging all over you. And her eyes can't seem to not stare at the large cucumber shape running down your leg, its not gonna happen. Its best that you call a guy like me to tear that shit up and you can watch from a distance. Or from inside a closet or whatever.
If only I could understand 5% of what you write...
Idk what panties are you talking about. Panties again? Ugh.
I'm not interested in slaying, I told you again and again, I look for a meaningful relationship where the girl appreciates me, loves me and wants to build something special. Together. To nurture and cherish each other.
My usual dates. They're very quiet. She'll giggle at most stuff I say. But when I'm not talking, she's like preparing herself. Nervous. I'd catch her here and there checking out my package and muscles. Usually, and gently, I would grab her hand. "I like this." I would say as I adore the warmth of her hand in mine.

"Me too." Breathlessly, she would whisper. Then I would get closer.

"Kiss me." Assuring her that would feel good for both of us as I smoothly seize her waist and pull her onto me.

"Oh, fuck. What are you doing to me?" She would say as she begins kissing me.

Briefly, I pause and respond, "I'm gonna destroy your vagina later."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Please?" She begs for that to happen.

"Ugh."

"Ugh." She volleys back.

"Nah. I'm gonna take you over there to the back of that nasty bum piss-smelling dumpster and fuck you against it." I insist that's how it's going down. But before taking a step, she's already pulling me in that direction.

Ugh.

And that was another moment from the life of The Vagina Slayer. Stay tuned for the next installment, "Your Mother Wants In Too...Okay."
Larps.me in the story book titled ''Things that never happened''.
I actually was talking with her more and we both shared some of our insecurities, talked about the experience of us meeting up. Had more pleasant things to talk about and some sad things. I was simply being my truest honest self. She said she'd like to meet again and we're meeting tomorrow, again.
Which is interesting, because the date certainly didn't go as smooth or well as others, but it did go decent. Just things aren't at all how I imagined they'd be. She seems to be actually caring and sympathetic girl. Sounds sometimes very old, like a granny. She seems very insecure of her age though, I suppose she's desperate.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
If only I could understand 5% of what you write...
Idk what panties are you talking about. Panties again? Ugh.
I'm not interested in slaying, I told you again and again, I look for a meaningful relationship where the girl appreciates me, loves me and wants to build something special. Together. To nurture and cherish each other.

Larps.me in the story book titled ''Things that never happened''.
I actually was talking with her more and we both shared some of our insecurities, talked about the experience of us meeting up. Had more pleasant things to talk about and some sad things. I was simply being my truest honest self. She said she'd like to meet again and we're meeting tomorrow, again.
Which is interesting, because the date certainly didn't go as smooth or well as others, but it did go decent. Just things aren't at all how I imagined they'd be. She seems to be actually caring and sympathetic girl. Sounds sometimes very old, like a granny. She seems very insecure of her age though, I suppose she's desperate.
Ugh.. That's the second saddest thing I read today. The first was about Biden falling down the stairs in front of the world and now written into history books. "The Fall." Ugh. Now this shit? Ugh. Fuck.

• Hmm...
Imagine crying here for 24/7 and have few dates a week
there's some truth to this

average inkwell doesn't get dates

• Hmm...