I went on a rampage and told my sister all of her subhuman flaws

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
My sister was wearing a slutty outfit (she’s 13) in the middle of winter and I said “why are you wearing that?” passive aggressively and she said “because it’s cute, and I’m so cute aren’t I” and I said no you’re not

then she brings my girlfriend Into it randomly and says “well I’m cuter than your girlfriend you just think she’s sooo pretty because she doesn’t wear makeup and I don’t either”

Then I walk up to her and tell her she is so just soooo pretty sarcastically and i listed off her flaws and told her she has a horrible jawline and pointed at her non existent ramus and told her her chin is horribly recessed (she is a habitual mouth breather) that her maxilla is flat and she looks asian and that her cheekbones are nonexistent

my mom was right there just dumb founded then she finally butts in and says “OP stop it”

And her teeth were all orange from eating Cheetos and my mom told her cause we were about to leave and she said “I don’t care” and then I go well you obviously do care retard

i hope I made her more insecure she is a future slut I can already tell

imagine being so degeneate you wear crop tops in 30 degree weather

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero, Justttt and 15 others
Jesus Christ

Nibba chill

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
things that don't freeze in winter

4e476a9e89e3c33197ef0a27c3fdfff6.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, FatJattMofo and retard
you owned her hard with this brutal display, she will probabyl slit her wrists after realizing her subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, retard, Solidcoin and 2 others
best thread

• +1
Reactions: retard
My sister was wearing a slutty outfit (she’s 13) in the middle of winter and I said “why are you wearing that?” passive aggressively and she said “because it’s cute, and I’m so cute aren’t I” and I said no you’re not

then she brings my girlfriend Into it randomly and says “well I’m cuter than your girlfriend you just think she’s sooo pretty because she doesn’t wear makeup and I don’t either”

Then I walk up to her and tell her she is so just soooo pretty sarcastically and i listed off her flaws and told her she has a horrible jawline and pointed at her non existent ramus and told her her chin is horribly recessed (she is a habitual mouth breather) that her maxilla is flat and she looks asian and that her cheekbones are nonexistent

my mom was right there just dumb founded then she finally butts in and says “OP stop it”

And her teeth were all orange from eating Cheetos and my mom told her cause we were about to leave and she said “I don’t care” and then I go well you obviously do care retard

My sister has been scouted to be a model before a few times :lul: :lul:

But good for you

I was mad jealous as a kid cuz I was a fkn trucel

is she your younger sister?

Still she will Say that she deserves chad jfl

she looks asian
In her mind this insult will stay with her even when she's a dementia-ridden 75 year old.

"you look asian" is the ultimate insult for a non-Asian woman tbh ngl

Brooooootall

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
°THOT
°Status: destroyed
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mission accomplished

• +1
Reactions: retard
Don't give Hiroshima/Nagasaki pills to a 13 year old, surely WTF? She could legit rope and that'll be on you.

My sister has been scouted to be a model before a few times :lul: :lul:

But good for you

I was mad jealous as a kid cuz I was a fkn trucel
The life your sister must have had/has
Everything literally served on a plate for her.

Good job OP. You shitted on that bitch.