I went on my first Germany tinder date and got ghosted after

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Title says it all, brutal. I feel subhuman with my current haircut, while my older pics had mogger hair

Edit - to add to that, I was NT and low inhibit, payed for her food (only 9euro), and hugged her when I saw her.

Doesn’t matter jfl PSL is eternal

I’m done coping with anything non lookz related

Also height is clearly cope for higher tier foids. I’m like the tallest in Germany and still. Face is law

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, FutureSlayer, tombradylover and 2 others
Germany is Indian only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, GigaStacySexual, spongebob and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, GigaStacySexual, Akhi and 3 others
The lightskins ones with good jaws mogmregardless of race
like my brudda @tombradylover. im getting suicidal as i see his avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, tombradylover and Reformed
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover and Alt Number 3
Good ,can’t stand sex having ramblings

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, watah, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
That’s absolutely normal.
Even a few years back this frequently happened to me and I was considered good looking back then.
In Germany „ghosting“ is not unusual at all and frequently happens to even my chad friends for unknown reasons.

You should never pay anything for her on the first date though, as an advice.

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That’s absolutely normal.
Even a few years back this frequently happened to me and I was considered good looking back then.
In Germany „ghosting“ is not unusual at all and frequently happens to even my chad friends for unknown reasons.

You should never pay anything for her on the first date though, as an advice.
Really? I mean 9 euro isn’t much anyway it was just sushi. Tbh she paid more for her train ticket here and back. Idk, if it’s normal then I feel better for my self esteem rn

german girls are celtiberian dick ONLY

did you at least get laid tho or you just went there to pay for her meal and hug her like a cuck

did you at least get laid tho or you just went there to pay for her meal and hug her like a cuck
No jfl. She had to take the train and back tho while I walked 5 mins so it ain’t that bad

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
like my brudda @tombradylover. im getting suicidal as i see his avi
U literally mog me to suicide white tall good looking and juicy penis meanwhile im a dicklet

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Really? I mean 9 euro isn’t much anyway it was just sushi. Tbh she paid more for her train ticket here and back. Idk, if it’s normal then I feel better for my self esteem rn
Like yeah I guess so. I did pretty well on tinder a few years back (consistently around 2000 matches), now I have a gf for a few years. So I can’t really gauge the current situation.
But I guess it’s gotten even worse and more competitive due to the lookism trend.
Even though I got approached fairly often and complimented like “Zac Efron” (this happened way to man’s times) or simply “you are hot”, at least 2/3 of these interactions I still ended up being ghosted the next day or after the date.
Honestly I always thought of that as a pretty good quote, as most of my friends got rejected or ghosted almost every time, they came back from a date.
Now you have to consider, that I am just 181cm as well and nowhere near Chad in terms of this forums standards.
I’d argue, that there are several other variables, that contribute to the final equation, besides looks. Some even that are totally out of your control.

One friend of mine, who’s almost 2m in height and with a very attractive face just has a slightly better quote as a current single.
And he’s getting approached and complimented by girls pretty frequently.

Like yeah I guess so. I did pretty well on tinder a few years back (consistently around 2000 matches), now I have a gf for a few years. So I can’t really gauge the current situation.
But I guess it’s gotten even worse and more competitive due to the lookism trend.
Even though I got approached fairly often and complimented like “Zac Efron” (this happened way to man’s times) or simply “you are hot”, at least 2/3 of these interactions I still ended up being ghosted the next day or after the date.
Honestly I always thought of that as a pretty good quote, as most of my friends got rejected or ghosted almost every time, they came back from a date.
Now you have to consider, that I am just 181cm as well and nowhere near Chad in terms of this forums standards.
I’d argue, that there are several other variables, that contribute to the final equation, besides looks. Some even that are totally out of your control.

One friend of mine, who’s almost 2m in height and with a very attractive face just has a slightly better quote as a current single.
And he’s getting approached and complimented by girls pretty frequently.
Wdym consistently 2000 matches. What time frame are we talking about, what's your radius?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Well perhaps dont even try tinder in the most difficult location in the world u fucktard. Have u ever heard of thailand?

Wdym consistently 2000 matches. What time frame are we talking about, what's your radius?
About 3-4 years approximately. During this time frame, the incoming matches consistently balanced out the removed matches, so it stayed relatively even. In spells, where I was not really active, which were a lot, I obviously lost relatively more. Consequently I gained relatively larger numbers, when actively swiping.
I was consistently at 99+ Likes.
From about age 18 - 22. Unfortunately my gf wanted me to delete the account. I would never reach those numbers again nowadays, if we broke up.

Kinda retarded
It's the foid not you
She just wanted a metal
That's what dating is about
Foids getting things from men for free

Kinda retarded
It's the foid not you
She just wanted a metal
That's what dating is about
Foids getting things from men for free
Sometimes I trip on thinking how they can literally live for free. They just need two matches a day for lunch and dinner

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Sometimes I trip on thinking how they can literally live for free. They just need two matches a day for lunch and dinner
Simping that's it
Reason why:
Women dont approach men or simp for men unless Chad, they know.
Their pussy is closed, the key is money.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Simping that's it
Reason why:
Women dont approach men or simp for men unless Chad, they know.
Imagine being a 30yo ltb and whining cuz you’re not able to pay rent. You must be 1 digit iq

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
About 3-4 years approximately. During this time frame, the incoming matches consistently balanced out the removed matches, so it stayed relatively even. In spells, where I was not really active, which were a lot, I obviously lost relatively more. Consequently I gained relatively larger numbers, when actively swiping.
I was consistently at 99+ Likes.
From about age 18 - 22. Unfortunately my gf wanted me to delete the account. I would never reach those numbers again nowadays, if we broke up.

2000 matches in 4 years? That's still pretty good, you gotta be at least htn.

2000 matches in 4 years? That's still pretty good, you gotta be at least htn.
Yeah I was probably but it was also a time, where most men did not put as much emphasize in their appearance as nowadays.
I kind of already have had blackpilled tendencies without being actually aware of it.
I used to get severely bullied because of my unusual looks between 11-14 (like beard growth or excessively grown eyebrows) and so I started weight lifting in an unhealthy and obsessive kind of way at 13, which I regret now, as it probably hindered my growth considering I did not grow ever since and indirectly led to my early tooth loss (which contributed to my present malocclusion).
But it helped my overall SMV infinitely and I definitely put more effort into looking attractive as my male peers.
During that time, I had by far the most muscular and leanest body in school, which brought me much attention from girls.
It was like a 180 really - from bullied to be covered in girls basically.
While I partially stopped lifting at 17, some muscles actually have remained till today.
So this also contributed to my past success on Tinder, as I also put some emphasize on this in my profile.

I have definitely descended though. I really lived unhealthy past 20, drank much alcohol, smoked, severe stress and did nothing for my skin and general health.
The MSE treatment also made me look significantly worse and asymmetrical.
I definitely notice getting less attention in public, than a few years prior.