I went out and a girl kept looking at me

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
She was hanging out with an average looking guy who probably thinks he’s tough. She kept looking at me and she smirked once when we locked eye contact. I wish I could have fucked her tbh, she looked a bit plastic & trash though, botox lips & round ass.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
tell her "sorry but I prefer MEN, go away roastie"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
Should have grabbed her by the pussy.

• +1
Reactions: hatER, Never_Began, Future Arablite and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 245
When girls look at me its usually by accident

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Michael Myers, Future Arablite and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Incel: “i fucked a girl so hard bro, she looked at me for 2 seconds”

Eye contact for more than a milisecond is practically second base for sub 5/10 guys.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk and RichardSpencel
She was hanging out with an average looking guy who probably thinks he’s tough. She kept looking at me and she smirked once when we locked eye contact. I wish I could have fucked her tbh, she looked a bit plastic & trash though, botox lips & round ass.
You've basically hade sex?

Usually girls stare at me from the side. Doesnt matter if shes with her husband or boyfriend. Almost every girl stares at me(mostly in the train and bus, also library) from the side until i turn my head and they get disappointed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Future Arablite, Deleted member 281 and 3 others
Usually girls stare at me from the side. Doesnt matter if shes with her husband or boyfriend. Almost every girl stares at me(mostly in the train and bus, also library) from the side until i turn my head and they get disappointed.
?? good post tbh

allah be willing you should habe fed that infidel to ur pet goat that you sodomize daily

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
When girls look at me its usually by accident
Brutal. :feelsrope:
It's over for nosecels. :feelsrope:
allah be willing you should habe fed that infidel to ur pet goat that you sodomize daily
Deus vult, time to rape some little boy in the confession booth. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Chad problems

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Brutal. :feelsrope:

It's over for nosecels. :feelsrope:

Deus vult, time to rape some little boy in the confession booth. :lul:
those catholic infidels cannot even molest boys as well as us children of allah, i have a whole harem of prepubescent boy pussies waiting in my mudhole back home, but right now i am pretending to be rapefugee to get my first taste of pussy that doesn't look like an unwiped asscrack.

those catholic infidels cannot even molest boys as well as us children of allah, i have a whole harem of prepubescent boy pussies waiting in my mudhole back home, but right now i am pretending to be rapefugee to get my first taste of pussy that doesn't look like an unwiped asscrack.
This post is so low IQ you got banned for it. :lul: on the flip side, with time away from here you can now rape more boys in your confession booth. :lul:

Everyone, hide yo kids, and especially yo boys. The crusader known as Solitarian will rape your underaged sons. :lul:

This post is so low IQ you got banned for it. :lul: on the flip side, with time away from here you can now rape more boys in your confession booth. :lul:

Everyone, hide yo kids, and especially yo boys. The crusader known as Solitarian will rape your underaged sons. :lul:
Just pedomaxx bro :feelskek:

Just pedomaxx bro :feelskek:
Tbh tbh. Solitarian doesn't need to pedomax, he already did after the priest abused him in the confession booth. 1 like = 1 prayer