I went out solo yesterday, was a blast

D

Deleted member 22714

Bronze
previous thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/will-probaly-go-out-to-a-club-solo-tomorrow.581637/#post-9440797

So i took up my word and went solo yesterday and things didnt work out quite as i expected. for pregame i took a few shots at home at around 10:30PM (same time as club opens). at this point I started feeling that nice buzz while vibing to music at home, shit was good. I left at around 11AM, club is a 10 min walk away. When I arrived there was 0 queue. I buy a ticket and store my jacket all that stuff, there's not that many people in the main hall. So I go up the stairs to the dance floor and it literally looks like a dead high school party. A huge hall sparsely filled with people. At this point I realized I was way too early. I was expecting the place to be filled to the brim so you don't stand out as solo. So I go downstairs again and wait 45 mins hoping it's gonna fill up, it did but still a bit dead.

At this point I message a friend of mine who I saw on instastories in another club 10 mins away and asked him how the vibe was there. He send me a pic showing it was more crowded and vibey. So I cut my losses here and went to this other club where my mate was. Ended up having an absolute blast. women were flocking to me since Im a natural dancer and people noticed. had one 30 year old guy eye me up and down like he was gonna do something because his girl started grinding on me :ROFLMAO: fking retard npcs

technically since I ended up with a mate i didnt went out solo, but im glad i took the initiative to put myself out there. Ive had 1 chick who was down to go back to my place but she was too chubby for my taste so politely declined. I want to go tonight again but Im broke now

main takeaway:
- if you go out solo dont go too early

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Schönling, CurryChadlite and 7 others
nice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22714
What blast? You fucked zero girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, virren, Deleted member 18776 and 11 others
Broke how?

good thread.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 22714
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Deleted member 21863
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Brutal that's not going to be his girl for long. Any tips for dancing btw? I'm average enough to get by but it took practice in my case. I notice that if a guy is already attractive and good at dancing then girls just walk up to them like you experienced since it makes him that much more approachable.

Brutal that's not going to be his girl for long. Any tips for dancing btw? I'm average enough to get by but it took practice in my case. I notice that if a guy is already attractive and good at dancing then girls just walk up to them like you experienced since it makes him that much more approachable.

It will always take practice to get it good. My tip is to learn basic afro dance leg work, you can use them almost everywhere

previous thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/will-probaly-go-out-to-a-club-solo-tomorrow.581637/#post-9440797

So i took up my word and went solo yesterday and things didnt work out quite as i expected. for pregame i took a few shots at home at around 10:30PM (same time as club opens). at this point I started feeling that nice buzz while vibing to music at home, shit was good. I left at around 11AM, club is a 10 min walk away. When I arrived there was 0 queue. I buy a ticket and store my jacket all that stuff, there's not that many people in the main hall. So I go up the stairs to the dance floor and it literally looks like a dead high school party. A huge hall sparsely filled with people. At this point I realized I was way too early. I was expecting the place to be filled to the brim so you don't stand out as solo. So I go downstairs again and wait 45 mins hoping it's gonna fill up, it did but still a bit dead.

At this point I message a friend of mine who I saw on instastories in another club 10 mins away and asked him how the vibe was there. He send me a pic showing it was more crowded and vibey. So I cut my losses here and went to this other club where my mate was. Ended up having an absolute blast. women were flocking to me since Im a natural dancer and people noticed. had one 30 year old guy eye me up and down like he was gonna do something because his girl started grinding on me :ROFLMAO: fking retard npcs
I can't take any of this seriously if ur ethnic lmao :LOL:
technically since I ended up with a mate i didnt went out solo, but im glad i took the initiative to put myself out there. Ive had 1 chick who was down to go back to my place but she was too chubby for my taste so politely declined. I want to go tonight again but Im broke now

main takeaway:
You literally failed going out solo and you went to a different club with your friend. The fuck?

Mogs my solo club experience of yesterday.

Mogs my solo club experience of yesterday.

Saw youre dutch too, which city did you go out in?

main takeaway:
My retina saw nothing here.

It will always take practice to get it good. My tip is to learn basic afro dance leg work, you can use them almost everywhere
Just michaeljacksonmax theory
Tenor 2

But still no lays

• JFL
Reactions: virren
damn nigga u sure? i might kick the bitches away than have them grind on me :lul:

main takeaway:
so you didn't go out solo...

main takeaway:
Nice dude I've been trying to go out and run solo game as well at bars and clubs. I usually go with friends but I feel you force yourself to talk to more girls when you're on your own. The thing is you always have to be talking to a girl, you can't stand around bc that makes you look weird. Do you feel weird or anxious when going out alone? I'm trying to improve this but only alcohol and phenibut make me outgoing

If I go out alone I would be destroyed. A weak, vulnerable ugly male is an easy target for a failed, blue-balled normie to prove a point and beat me to death. I could only end the night a victim.

Nice dude I've been trying to go out and run solo game as well at bars and clubs. I usually go with friends but I feel you force yourself to talk to more girls when you're on your own. The thing is you always have to be talking to a girl, you can't stand around bc that makes you look weird. Do you feel weird or anxious when going out alone? I'm trying to improve this but only alcohol and phenibut make me outgoing

I do feel a bit weird when going out solo but not that anxious, maybe a bit of excitement. I just buy a beer and then vibe on the dance floor, people seem to gravitate towards me because It's obvious im just enjoying myself. Once you're making small talk with any person then you're in and any sense of weirdness goes away for me. Just another night in the club, only this time it's free roam and you're not stuck to dancing with friends.

I do feel a bit weird when going out solo but not that anxious, maybe a bit of excitement. I just buy a beer and then vibe on the dance floor, people seem to gravitate towards me because It's obvious im just enjoying myself. Once you're making small talk with any person then you're in and any sense of weirdness goes away for me. Just another night in the club, only this time it's free roam and you're not stuck to dancing with friends.
I am introverted so it’s hard for me to have fun when going out unless drinking or on phenibut

I am introverted so it’s hard for me to have fun when going out unless drinking or on phenibut

Yeah i feel you alcohol makes everything easier. first time i went I took a few shots before leaving just enough to get tipsy. maybe you could do the same the first few times