I went out to shopping centre (first time in years)...

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
People are tall AF! Men, women even the fucking dogs started to mog me! I started tiptoeing and walking everywhere. Whenever I saw a gigamanlet I purposefully follow him just so I could mog him and make myself look taller than I actually was.

I spotted a group of tiny gooky females in a Calvin Klein store. They were no taller than 5'0. I subconsciously followed them as well - like a kid attached to their mother. I ended up in the lingerie section looking at bras and panties for a few minutes. I started getting hard when I saw the sexy pics of women. I almost ended up doing this.

I am actually no different to this guy. This would have been me too were I Indian and low inhib.

Tagging manlets
@John Doe @Imretarded? @JohnDoe @rand anon @joao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Bars, JohnDoe and 2 others
DNR BENGAL RAMBLINGS GLORY TO THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN
Happy London GIF by Lord's Cricket Ground

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
Fate of all Bengalis

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist, JohnDoe and Gaygymmaxx
This is why me and the rest of the manlets stay inside :incel:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, JohnDoe, Imretarded? and 1 other person
my face reading this thread
IMG 7955

Just move to a small town where it's full of old people and few young people, where 95% of the guys are under 6 feet..

I been telling you people are tall as fuck these days. You don't believe me when i tell you average curry male height for young men is 5'10 average imo. Girls are tall too. This is why i seethe so hard about being a manlet. You never listen to me bhai but I speak the truth.

I been telling you people are tall as fuck these days. You don't believe me when i tell you average curry male height for young men is 5'10 average imo. Girls are tall too. This is why i seethe so hard about being a manlet. You never listen to me bhai but I speak the truth.
Curries I don't believe 5'10 maybe 5'9. Bengalis maybe 5'8. But there are rare circumstances I see 6'0 niggas. I walked past 3 schoolkids in Whitechapel all of them looked 6'0+ but that was quite rare.

Curries I don't believe 5'10 maybe 5'9. Bengalis maybe 5'8. But there are rare circumstances I see 6'0 niggas. I walked past 3 schoolkids in Whitechapel all of them looked 6'0+ but that was quite rare.
I see tall pakis all the time irl just insane
5'10 average for pakis even indians are 5'9
Not rare at all, I live in ethnic central and see 6 feet ethnics ofteb

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist