I went out with the 35 yo foid again

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
we went for a beer. we sat at a couch next to each other and absolutely NOTHING happend. she was whinning about how bad her life is, her shirnk, deleted Tinder and she was crying. probably crocodiele tears but wtf. then she told me about an annying guy who was trying to fuck her but she didnt want so she had to write him off. i tried to do the same the first time we met but ig she is ok with me because im a good boy.

then she told me she wanted to go to another place, she was falling asleep in the car. we went to that other place and she was constantyl drowsy. i asked her whats up, she said she cant handle alcochol but she smokes weed. i got bored and decided to just leave cuz she was about to fall asleep.

apparenly this bithc doesnt have sex, doesnt want to have sex and just wants a guy to listen to her problems. she also pays for the drinks for whatever reason.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, ConfusedBolivian, Gaygymmaxx and 18 others
Free drinks isn’t bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Gaygymmaxx, ItsOver.com and 9 others
Just rape her when she falls asleep

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, ItsOver.com, try2beme and 6 others
You should have consoled her with your cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 20399, try2beme and 6 others
Free drinks isn’t bad.
thats her only redeeming quality. she is also down to go for vaction with me. this bitch thinks im gonna stay at the same place with her without fucking

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 24278
thats her only redeeming quality. she is also down to go for vaction with me. this bitch thinks im gonna stay at the same place with her without fucking

Will she pay your vacation too?

@Primalsplit

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Primalsplit
This wouldn't have happened if you were taller and had a better facial structure. Am I right? ;)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Nick.Harte, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
This wouldn't have happened if you were taller and had a better facial structure. Am I right? ;)
if i was better looking i wouldn have even met her lol. id be with my oneitis

This is how the Vacation is gonna go:

>Goes on vacation with him
>He acts omega beta again
>Nothing happens

IF YOU DONT EVEN GET INTIMATE WITH A WOMAN LIKE THIS ITS OVER SHE ALREADY AGREES TO GO ON VACTION

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
Do you think this happens to Chad? :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 21735 and humanoidsub7
most users on here need a crash course in sexual escalation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, try2beme and Deleted member 21735
Jfl at this cuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 21735

>Nothing happens

IF YOU DONT EVEN GET INTIMATE WITH A WOMAN LIKE THIS ITS OVER SHE ALREADY AGREES TO GO ON VACTION
It's like, his dick doesn't work or something. Jfl. What a loser honestly. I can't wait to see how this vacation shapes out.

• Love it
Reactions: Blond3cel
It's like, his dick doesn't work or something. Jfl. What a loser honestly. I can't wait to see how this vacation shapes out.
Its a never ending comedic story for me at this point already.
Im also excited how the vacation chapter is going to shape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and YabadiDabado
Agony...

After all shit that you went through in life, this random bitch decides to pour her mental diarrhea onto you, without giving you sex, further ruining your mental state...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: duck, Deleted member 21735, Deleted member 32425 and 2 others
Its a never ending comedic story for me at this point already.
Im also excited how the vacation chapter is going to shape.
Maybe they will go to some kind of beach or a venue together, and she will meet a guy that she fancies while this cuck watches right there. Jfl. That would be a very fitting end to this story. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel

>Nothing happens

its perfectly normal to be on vacaction with a friend like that

my dick works fine, she doesnt want it

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and Primalsplit
This is so fucking bad.If you can't fuck her then stop hanging out with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Agony...

After all shit that you went through in life, this random bitch decides to pour her mental diarrhea onto you, without giving you sex, further ruining your mental state...
and this isnt the first time this happens lol

Why didnt u fuck bro

@vanillaicecream
Another fuccin sob story from thise maltese mutt

Why didnt u fuck bro

@vanillaicecream
Another fuccin sob story from thise maltese mutt
He's so fucking bizarre... he's probably the only man in the history of humanity who manages to go on tons of dates and never get physical while looking normal. I just don't know what to make of his situation anymore, I'm starting to think it's a larp, it's just not humanly possible.

People of all shapes and walks of life are fucking life rabbits upon just meeting each other, just what the fuck is this puppy eyed banjo playing incel doing to pull this off???

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
he's probably the only man in the history of humanity who manages to go on tons of dates and never get physical while looking normal. I just don't know what to make of his situation anymore, I'm starting to think it's a larp, it's just not humanly possible.
have you considered that NONE of these women want anything physical with me?

have you considered that NONE of these women want anything physical with me?
If I've considered what I just considered?? It's exactly what I'm getting at you buffon but the point is it just isn't fucking possible to pull this off. Do you really have no awareness of how bizarre and unrealistic your situation is and how easily everyone else is having sex after going on dates, including men uglier than you? I dont know what to tell you anymore, you keep thinking that this is normal and just a matter of "the girls don't like me", I dont know what kind of massive screwup or autism you're pulling off to manage to not get lucky with ANY of these girls. You should just be fucking euthanized you pathetic wimp.

• +1
It's exactly what I'm getting at you buffon but the point is it just isn't fucking possible to pull this off.
none of these women ever even implied anything sexual anyway, if i wasnt so desperate i wouldnt even boher

I dont know what kind of massive screwup or autism you're pulling off to manage to not get lucky with ANY of these girls
like i said, they arent interested from the start. girls dont only go oit wit guys to have sex, they can have a 100 other reasons as well

none of these women ever even implied anything sexual anyway, if i wasnt so desperate i wouldnt even boher

like i said, they arent interested from the start. girls dont only go oit wit guys to have sex, they can have a 100 other reasons as well
Yeah dude keep thinking it's normal to be a 27 year old virgin that goes on tons of dates and never gets sex while 5'5 fat men are doing it everyday, keep thinking that's nature taking its course and not you warping the whole thing somehow.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Primalsplit
If I've considered what I just considered?? It's exactly what I'm getting at you buffon but the point is it just isn't fucking possible to pull this off. Do you really have no awareness of how bizarre and unrealistic your situation is and how easily everyone else is having sex after going on dates, including men uglier than you? I dont know what to tell you anymore, you keep thinking that this is normal and just a matter of "the girls don't like me", I dont know what kind of massive screwup or autism you're pulling off to manage to not get lucky with ANY of these girls. You should just be fucking euthanized you pathetic wimp.
He clearly has some kind of massive trauma that he doesn't remember that warps his behaviour.

I'm suspecting something very early. He seems to believe he is very very ugly for some reason. Ok he's no Jordan Barrett but he's no Danny Devito either. His self beliefs make no absolute sense.

I'm serious.

He clearly has some kind of massive trauma that he doesn't remember that warps his behaviour.
bluepilled if you think my behavior is the issue

He seems to believe he is very very ugly for some reason.
maybe cuz no girls hit on me or even check me out and no girl ever implies she wants something sexual with me?

bluepilled if you think my behavior is the issue

maybe cuz no girls hit on me or even check me out and no girl ever implies she wants something sexual with me?
You're a mental case.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and rand anon
Yep, NTpill def isn’t real….
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 22918
its normal if you arent facially attractive. im neither a chad nor an oofie doofie, a pretty boy neither, im nothing

being short and fat is less of a failo than being ugly
most people aren't any of those things either and they're getting laid. You're so fucking pathetic lmao, I will take pleasure in continuing to see you wallow in misery and self pity with your self-sabotage and fucked brain wiring. Fucking imbecile.

I'm suspecting something very early. He seems to believe he is very very ugly for some reason. Ok he's no Jordan Barrett but he's no Danny Devito either. His self beliefs make no absolute sense.

I'm serious.
He's delusional and disconnected from reality beyond repair. I think at this point only a massive beating will fix him and snap him out of it, and he deserves it too. Such an insufferable spineless fucking giga autist.

• +1
I mean, have you taken her hand yet and put it on your hard dick over your clothes?
That's pretty standard thing to do on the 2nd date minimum. If she's receptive you fuck her that night.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
most people who get laid fall into one of the categories, invalid argument

"self sabotage" lol
No, they don't. They're normal people with nothing special going on for them who just get with other people by virtue of being people and being instinctively wired to crave sex and companionship, people dont need to bend over backwards and do mental gymnastics to come with a plan and a specific persona to attract the opposite sex, they just need to exist, be normal and play within their league. Do you not understand such a simple concept and how human behavior and relationships work? Do you really think that some autistic retard who hasn't gotten laid by age 27 makes up the general rules as to how this stuff works and that you're really not the only one to blame for being where you are? Holy shit, you're the most retarded and bizarre fucking person I've ever interacted with.

• +1
hey're normal people with nothing special going on for them
they are facially attractive to the other person which is enough

eople dont need to bend over backwards and do mental gymnastics to come with a plan and a specific persona to attract the opposite sex, they just need to exist, be normal and play within their league
i fully agree with this. sadly i have to do mental gymnatics otherwise women dont even reply to me

k? Do you really think that some autistic retard who hasn't gotten laid by age 27 makes up the general rules as to how this stuff works
i dont make the rules, if i did i woudnt be here. im just observing how things work and they certaintly dont go that way for me

they are facially attractive to the other person which is enough

i fully agree with this. sadly i have to do mental gymnatics otherwise women dont even reply to me

i dont make the rules, if i did i woudnt be here. im just observing how things work and they certaintly dont go that way for me
Blah blah blah same old internalized stupidity and tired old lines to justify the failures that your pathetic ass is the only one to blame for. Jesus, just shut the fuck up you fucking parrot.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Did you tell her like i said that you want something more intimate?

U gotta pull the levers man, she isnt a psychic that can read your mind or act on what she guesses that you want.

Sidenote, find a diff girl, one thats uglier. Uglier girls will make it very easy for you to escalate.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
Blah blah blah same old internalized stupidity and tired old lines to justify the failures that your pathetic ass is the only one to blame for. Jesus, just shut the fuck up you fucking parrot.
i have posted my tinder convos here and girls were alwasy low interest and got offended when i asked them out