I went paranoid schizophrenic at school today and nearly attacked a guy

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Back to Baki-maxxing
So I was walking to the exit to get picked up by my mother and this guy walking the opposite direction with a girl at his side and another guy to the right of the girl says to me

"Hey dude, whats up"

I don't know him at all but because I had been fantasizing about violence for the last few days I instead heard:

"Hey bitch, what's up"

"What did you just say?"

"I said what's up"

"No before that"

"I said hey dude"

i realized what just happened and kept walking, i was making absurd faces as I kept moving because that's how I deal with cringe, fuck dude I hope I don't see this guy again, I was genuinely ready to swing on him

I was talking to my IRL psler friend and he told me he was probably just asserting dominance because I'm a fucking Manlet, he was dogging me!!

I wasn't wearing my lifts because I think playing sports in them genuinely gave me fucking shin splints, my left leg is fucked. So I was like 5"6.5 with normal shoes, he knew I was an easy target to embarass.

Fucking hell dude, I don't know the girl well but she might be in one of my classes I don't remember

Maybe they'll just think I'm a socially autistic retard instead of a paranoid schizophrenic roid rage freak. They were laughing a few seconds after we walked past each other

God damn these test boosting supps are making me a mad man. My divine manlet rage has reached its limit of suppression! I'm going to unleash this pent up anger on somebody soon I can feel it!!

It's only a matter of time before I scrap with some random motherfucker in the halls. I started bullying this kid in my class we call gay all the time too, I took his charger and gave it to my friend and didn't give it to him until a minute after the bell rang. Fuck I'm becoming truly evil!! :feelsohgod:

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@Predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22230, height, galego123 and 7 others
Your at the age where schizophrenia comes out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
So I was walking to the exit to get picked up by my mother and this guy walking the opposite direction with a girl at his side and another guy to the right of the girl says to me

"Hey dude, whats up"

I don't know him at all but because I had been fantasizing about violence for the last few days I instead heard:

"Hey bitch, what's up"

"What did you just say?"

"I said what's up"

"No before that"

"I said hey dude"

i realized what just happened and kept walking, i was making absurd faces as I kept moving because that's how I deal with cringe, fuck dude I hope I don't see this guy again, I was genuinely ready to swing on him

I was talking to my IRL psler friend and he told me he was probably just asserting dominance because I'm a fucking Manlet, he was dogging me!!

I wasn't wearing my lifts because I think playing sports in them genuinely gave me fucking shin splints, my left leg is fucked. So I was like 5"6.5 with normal shoes, he knew I was an easy target to embarass.

Fucking hell dude, I don't know the girl well but she might be in one of my classes I don't remember

Maybe they'll just think I'm a socially autistic retard instead of a paranoid schizophrenic roid rage freak. They were laughing a few seconds after we walked past each other

God damn these test boosting supps are making me a mad man. My divine manlet rage has reached its limit of suppression! I'm going to unleash this pent up anger on somebody soon I can feel it!!

It's only a matter of time before I scrap with some random motherfucker in the halls. I started bullying this kid in my class we call gay all the time too, I took his charger and gave it to my friend and didn't give it to him until a minute after the bell rang. Fuck I'm becoming truly evil!! :feelsohgod:

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@Predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon
I go back to school in two weeks and I haven’t done anything fuckkkkkk

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
It's about time
Df7bea9b c851 43d5 9159 f8266eb8c696

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, It'snotover and Erik-Jón
638B9DBD 8393 47FF B89A 08595DF2DF22

• +1
Reactions: galego123
If you did anything theyd call it short man syndrome

• +1
Reactions: galego123, subhuman to mtn and Gaygymmaxx
If you did anything theyd call it short man syndrome
We just can't win :feelsohgod:

Fuck this thread is dead I thought it was funny shit and nobody cares 😡

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
We'll give him a break until he hears voices and starts debating them :lul: in this degenerate age any high T behavior is "toxic masculinity"

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
ive done this before too im a schitzo. i aggressively looked at some chubby dude and told him "youre a goober. ur a fucking goober, goofy goober" in aggressive tone i was high asf on lsd, he did say some shit though i just dont know what but i assumed it was bad so i assaulted him verbally and said its always the worst looking people to talk shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
ive done this before too im a schitzo. i aggressively looked at some chubby dude and told him "youre a goober. ur a fucking goober, goofy goober" in aggressive tone i was high asf on lsd, he did say some shit though i just dont know what but i assumed it was bad so i assaulted him verbally and said its always the worst looking people to talk shit
Caging

Goofygooberpilled :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
bump for my deranged manlet brain

Listen bro if you must go and wear the 2cm lifts in shoes like Nike airmax 270. I just bought them for £65 pound so not too bad for a richcel hgh maxxer like your self. These shoes are 4.1cm which is a lot and they are comfortable and I run and can play sports in them even with 2 cm lifts. I'm 178+6cm from shoes so now I'm standing at 184cm which is amazing dude. Try it bro if I'm right your 5'5.5 and this will make you stand at 5'8 and you won't get these shin splints which I was warning you about on a previous post. I literally remembering talking about the sports thing
Good luck bro ❤️

"Hey dude, whats up"

"Hey bitch, what's up"

"What did you just say?"

"I said what's up"

"No before that"

"I said hey dude"

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@Predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender
@RoBobaFett999
@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon
3040149 Screenshot 2022 08 21 at 21 54 43 akame ga kill esdeath GIF Image 498  278 pixels

hey hey hey
want some fun?

Yeah u need to see a doctor my dude

Listen bro if you must go and wear the 2cm lifts in shoes like Nike airmax 270. I just bought them for £65 pound so not too bad for a richcel hgh maxxer like your self. These shoes are 4.1cm which is a lot and they are comfortable and I run and can play sports in them even with 2 cm lifts. I'm 178+6cm from shoes so now I'm standing at 184cm which is amazing dude. Try it bro if I'm right your 5'5.5 and this will make you stand at 5'8 and you won't get these shin splints which I was warning you about on a previous post. I literally remembering talking about the sports thing
Good luck bro ❤️
Ik yakhi I never use them but I forgot when running one day a fucked up

I can't afford any shoes rn everything goes to HGH

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and subhuman to mtn
Ik yakhi I never use them but I forgot when running one day a fucked up

I can't afford any shoes rn everything goes to HGH
I'm sure u can get these 2cm lifts? Only was £8 on amazon so probably like 8 dollars for you. Its not too bad

I'm sure u can get these 2cm lifts? Only was £8 on amazon so probably like 8 dollars for you. Its not too bad
Not gonna buy more shit I don't have extra money. I haven't bought fast food in months fr

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Yeah u need to see a doctor my dude
I will not suppress my rage. It needs to be UNLEASHED IN A GLORIOUS BOUT OF FISTICUFFS!!
Df7bea9b c851 43d5 9159 f8266eb8c696

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
thats good; do this next time :love:
Movie Film GIF

• JFL
if u beat up one dude in your school no one will fuck w u for the rest of the year remember that