I Went To a GAY BAR and Blacked Out

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Social Theorist
Interesting storytime from last night.

If you're in college you know how big of a party weekend 'Halloweekend is" but the weekend before is also equally as big.

So my friends and I decided to try and hit a bar last night and make our way to a party. We pregame at my friends place and i took some pregab for low inhib, had 5 shots and smoked a joint.

We get to the bar and its crowded as fuck and I'm trying to get a bar spot to order a drink. Luckily this isn't hard you're 6'2(in shoes) wearing a wife beater and on cycle, people will move out of the way for u. I get to the bar with my friends and we order some drinks and maybe 10 min later after vibing some random group of girls pulls up closeby.

One of them I thought was eyeing me down, and since i was low inhib from the drugs I tried pulling her off to the side to talk. I think she caught wind of what I was doing and then she starts talking to her friend privately. Anyways we'd been talking to them for a while and I'm getting pissed bc it isn't going anywhere, even though they were pretty chill.

Then one of them reveals through a convo that they were a group of LESBIANS:lul::lul: Can you believe that? The fuck are they doing? At first I thought it was some elaborate lie to get out of talking to me and my friends but then they invited us to come with them to a GAY BAR.

Now, normally you have to understand ofc I wouldn't go. But I was severely intoxicated and had no willpower, and one of the lesbians convinced me by saying there's hot straight girls there and since not many straight guys I'll have no competition.

So we bite basically and jester and following them to the gay bar. We get there and I felt awkward as fuck, mad dudes and shiii. But I heard gay bars have strong drinks so I roll up to the bar. I ordered a mojito which was really good but turned out to be a big mistake later. I head to the dance floor with my friend bc there is some girls but I was nervous that they all might be lesbians.

Through their elaborate powers, some gay guy whos with his two female friends asks if im straight and I say yeah. He introduces me to his friends who are both like mtb but one had a nice ass.

I start talking to one of them and we dance for a little bit and she basically just brings me to a corner and we makeout. Really nothing special anymore, BJ is the minimum for a good night. She makes a joke about being a gentleman or something so I order me and her a drink(BIG MISTAKE). I was already super fucking intoxicated but this drink put me over the edge.

The last thing I remember is stumbling into the bathroom and throwing up into a toilet. According to my friend, he found me in the bathroom and we ubered back home which I was hardly conscious during. So overall to recap my night, I got super fucked up, jestered for lesbians, was in a gay bar, madeout with one mtb, threw up in public, and blacked out:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Inb4 dnr and tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, gods lonely man, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
haha lol I was the guy you made out hey baby

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gods lonely man, IAMNOTANINCEL, ImVerySorry and 2 others
u gave up on women?

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, aesthetic beauty and ChadL1te
Anthony Adams Slow Clap GIF

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and ChadL1te

POV - The last thing you see in the gay bar before blacking out from the mojito.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, IAMNOTANINCEL, ImVerySorry and 2 others
They left out a crucial detail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, nofap and ChadL1te
Wait until Halloween for the horror stories

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
It isn't a big deal, I get blackout drunk on this site all the time

• JFL
bro i just woke up and my night was also kinda crazy, made out with 2 girls one was HTB but this was just regular. thing is i went to the bar ALONE lmfao and just spam approached guys to make friends and have fun. idk why i can approach groups of men with zero nerves but the girls actually had to approach me since if they didnt i would just go back home without doing shit lmfao. them later when i got tired i ordered an uber and a fucking MODDED car came to pick me up with a stupid ass loud exhaust. niggas on the street were cheering and asking the driver to do a pull and he did lmfao but i just got super embarressed that shit drew so much attention. also the guy was nuts and did 150mph in the way back home to show me the car lmfao he was straight up doing uber to get girls, he just accepted me because i have a gender neutral name and he tought i was a drunk girl leaving the party hagsgajhdhs

• +1
Reactions: nofap and ChadL1te
bro i just woke up and my night was also kinda crazy, made out with 2 girls one was HTB but this was just regular. thing is i went to the bar ALONE lmfao and just spam approached guys to make friends and have fun. idk why i can approach groups of men with zero nerves but the girls actually had to approach me since if they didnt i would just go back home without doing shit lmfao. them later when i got tired i ordered an uber and a fucking MODDED car came to pick me up with a stupid ass loud exhaust. niggas on the street were cheering and asking the driver to do a pull and he did lmfao but i just got super embarressed that shit drew so much attention. also the guy was nuts and did 150mph in the way back home to show me the car lmfao he was straight up doing uber to get girls, he just accepted me because i have a gender neutral name and he tought i was a drunk girl leaving the party hagsgajhdhs
Did you make any friends some guys? Mirin inhib

If my Uber driver pulled up in a modded car I’d prob fear for my life :lul:

Did you make any friends some guys? Mirin inhib

If my Uber driver pulled up in a modded car I’d prob fear for my life :lul:
yeah i made some friends but i dont care abt any of this shit so i didnt get anyone contacts, im just straight up knowing everyone till when i get into a bar i know everyone so this would be a great social signal to women

• +1
I also want to start riding uber to start slaying girls with my ugly ass face

I know a tiny somali subhuman who slays because of running uber game on drunk girls

• JFL
I also want to start riding uber to start slaying girls with my ugly ass face

I know a tiny somali subhuman who slays because of running uber game on drunk girls
this nigga said he was a fucking slayer and shit and he kept bragging about how many girls he got doing that. he was ugly like 3psl, very tall 6'4 but extremely obese, that nigga must weight like 370 minimum. such an ugly creature bro i cant believe he slays and im here struggling

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and ChadL1te
this story made me laugh hard this is some serious dad lore right here

by the way was your asshole sore when you woke up ?

• JFL