i went to a party as a truecel

nigtard

nigtard

First time I ever went to a party.I didn’t want to go but I forced myself since I have been rotting for some time.

I got drunk and danced with two foids.One of them twerked on me and that was it.If I wasn’t subhuman I would have slayed.They were drunk which is the only reason they probably entertained me

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, sudanguy, Michael Myers and 2 others
One time I went to a party and no one knew I was there. I was like a ghost call ghostbusters 🤪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, futureashtray and nigtard
i neve went to a party ever lol. never got invited anywhere either

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
aint a trucel then

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Latinolooksmaxxer
only reason i get invited is because im somewhat friends with people who DO get invited... its beyond over for me

• +1
Reactions: PiwoTesco and nigtard
Most incels on here would count this as a slay btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Pikabro, sudanguy and 3 others
Most incels on here would count this as a slay btw
Then they are delusional.I went home feeling like shit, if I was good looking I would've slayed that night

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, humanoidsub7 and NordicLeonhard
only reason i get invited is because im somewhat friends with people who DO get invited... its beyond over for me
Same I never get directly invited

i neve went to a party ever lol. never got invited anywhere either
Brootal I am the same the only reason I went is because my friends got invited.I wasn't even directly invited

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 57464
Tagging other truecels @ElTruecel @Gengar

Brootal I am the same the only reason I went is because my friends got invited.I wasn't even directly invited
ill die a virgin

Are you trolling?

No I'm deadass I don't troll on here much most of the shit I say on here are real life experiences
You just said a girl twerked on you

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
Did ya get ya dong sacked fella

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy
First time I ever went to a party.I didn’t want to go but I forced myself since I have been rotting for some time.

I got drunk and danced with two foids.One of them twerked on me and that was it.If I wasn’t subhuman I would have slayed.They were drunk which is the only reason they probably entertained me
Then you woke up

If you get invited to a party you’re a chadlite minimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Pikabro, ElTruecel and 1 other person
n
niggs you’re supposedly (6”6) jfl

Then they are delusional.I went home feeling like shit, if I was good looking I would've slayed that night
being blueballed sucks when you're a truecel

mtns like when foids blueball them because in their mind its an ioi, they think if they just put some more effort on the foid they woudve slain
but foid just wants validation, she wont let smesh - and truecels know this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and nigtard
If you get invited to a party you’re a chadlite minimum
nah ugly guys can get into parties too if you're social enough and try. They just won't be with popular/gl people

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

Why didn't you invite them to your house: "So...why don't we go to my place girls, I will show you a really good time..."
 a60ccb24 0006 4aa7 8a94 b7619b7986cb

Mirin bhai, did you get hard while she twerked or did you feel disgust because you realized that’s where poop comes out of?

Mirin bhai, did you get hard while she twerked or did you feel disgust because you realized that’s where poop comes out of?
I was too drunk so I just stood there like an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I was too drunk so I just stood there like an idiot
See, bhai? If you were as bad looking as you thought you were, then this wouldn’t have happened. Have more faith in yourself!

See, bhai? If you were as bad looking as you thought you were, then this wouldn’t have happened. Have more faith in yourself!
No its not even that it was because she was drunk and I was drunk as well.If she was sober she would've analyzed my face properly.You mog me lowkey I know that you are a volcel but you don't want to put yourself out there

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
No its not even that it was because she was drunk and I was drunk as well.If she was sober she would've analyzed my face properly.You mog me lowkey I know that you are a volcel but you don't want to put yourself out there
I doubt drunk goggles are actually that deceiving. Even if she was sober she would have found you attractive. Also yes I’m a volcel but facially I’m objectively unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
DUDE you are fakecel. Next thing you’re going to go ‘bruh I got head from 5 foids in a row but never got sex… Another day and still subhuman incel…’

DUDE you are fakecel. Next thing you’re going to go ‘bruh I got head from 5 foids in a row but never got sex… Another day and still subhuman incel…’
I am still a virgin, I look like a FOB african villager