I went to HS with and was an acquaintance of (even smoked weed with)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
okay, hope he gets shot in the head

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19957, Deleted member 21077 and edodalic29
was he a slayer in high school

You know its over for you when you are trying to flex smoking weed with a guy that just happens to looks good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 18879
was he a slayer in high school
yeah he fucked the hottest bitches but people thought he was gay afterwards he looked better in HS because he was so youthful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, poopoohead and Deleted member 5815
You know its over for you when you are trying to flex smoking weed with a guy that just happens to looks good
he is a male model do you not have social awareness we are on Looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, redmaxx, poopoohead and 1 other person
he is a male model do you not have social awareness we are on Looksmax
Many people here have good looking friends, but do you see any of them bragging about it? You sound like a female lmao bragging about your boyfriend, also over for his eye- area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21077, princeofpeace and 1 other person
Htn saved by zygos, jfl zygos are literally the only thing jooish model scouts look for it seems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21077
Many people here have good looking friends, but do you see any of them bragging about it? You sound like a female lmao bragging about your boyfriend, also over for his eye- area
he is a male model with over a hundred thousand followers bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and poopoohead
youre so gay for posting something like this and actually thinking anyone on here would care

youre so gay for posting something like this and actually thinking anyone on here would care
you have a 69 in your username youre fucking gay faggot gtfo the thread if you dont like it!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
How was he socially in high school? Was he popular? Introverted or extroverted? Did any girl ever reject him? Tell us the story I am interested.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
How was he socially in high school? Was he popular? Introverted or extroverted? Did any girl ever reject him? Tell us the story I am interested.
he was both introverted at times and extroverted at others and he was very popular but i dunno if girls rejected him or not

all the popular kids in my grade idolized him but i dont think he was liked in his grade he was one grade above me!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and poopoohead
I was in the vicinity of someone who got uber lucky at birth, ask me anything

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21077 and poopoohead
Htn saved by zygos, jfl zygos are literally the only thing jooish model scouts look for it seems
imagine saying htn.. goodnight

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 21077
he was both introverted at times and extroverted at others and he was very popular but i dunno if girls rejected him or not

all the popular kids in my grade idolized him but i dont think he was liked in his grade he was one grade above me!
Probably introverted at heart but his good looks put him in social situations more than others. In other words, looks extroverted him.

Would have been known by the whole school even if autistic because girls would surely at least ask around who he was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077 and poopoohead
Philtrum and nose pilled again Jfl smh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and rand anon