I went to the beach today and a girl smiled at me

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
I injected 250 mcg of MT2 before I went to the beach so I could get a crazy tan. I tanned for about 2 hours and went in the water a tiny bit, and when I was walking back to the car, a girl my age smiled at me and waved at me, but I just walked past her and didn’t say anything. Did I miss my chance?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, WatermelonLover, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
I injected 250 mcg of MT2 before I went to the beach so I could get a crazy tan. I tanned for about 2 hours and went in the water a tiny bit, and when I was walking back to the car, a girl my age smiled at me and waved at me, but I just walked past her and didn’t say anything. Did I miss my chance?
And the. You woke up with wet undies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebeast0503, Ryldoo IS COPING, butterworld and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: piec, skkrrrtcantdo, LooksThinker and 1 other person
She was in a good mood after a good pounding by Tyrone the previous night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebeast0503, EliteMewing, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer, butterworld and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, CoreSchizo, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Bro I mean maybe but she probably does that to hella dudes
Not only other dudes but to dogs and cats as well because the dopamine is so high after a BBC came inside her tight pussy.

• +1
Reactions: laaoo
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Not only other dudes but to dogs and cats as well because the dopamine is so high after a BBC came inside her tight pussy.
I have an extreme hard on thinking about fucking her pussy rn

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
She wants that p on v

SUCH W RIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:love:

Still it will rape you :feelskek:
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
I will kill Tyrone mf
Raise your voice against him and he’ll put you into your place. One slap (Pow or Pak )and you’ll be on the ground seeing that foid who smiled at you dropping down his pants with a smirk on the face. You’ll get cucked. Don’t even try.

• +1
I have extremely long arms
Yeah but tyrone is pumping with testosterone with big muscles and is around 5’11-6’5, plus he grew up in the hood. What now

Raise your voice against him and he’ll put you into your place. One slap (Pow or Pak )and you’ll be on the ground seeing that foid who smiled at you dropping down his pants with a smirk on the face. You’ll get cucked. Don’t even try.
I’ll just throw a gold chain and a piece of fried chicken and he will run to get it and I will fuck the shit out of her with a smile on my face don’t test me

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and butterworld
I’ll just throw a gold chain and a piece of fried chicken and he will run to get it and I will fuck the shit out of her with a smile on my face don’t test me
Okay, now what if tyrone is white washed and has 30-40% European DNA. That trick won’t work

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Okay, now what if tyrone is white washed and has 30-40% European DNA. That trick won’t work
He still carries nigger genes it’s in their dna

• Hmm...
As soon as Tyrone hears her moan, he’ll throw the chicken on your face. Then you’ll get the shit out of you beaten in front of the chick before you’ll be forced to watch her ride that BBC. Tyrone will finally cum on your chicken wing and you’ll finish it with his hot mayonnaise.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and CoreSchizo
don’t listen to them bro their brain is rotting trust me you’ll have a lot of chances. especially if you geomax

She saw your deformed face and pitted you, just like when people smile to trisomy 23 people
She was assured you were mentally retarded because you didn't even wave back or made any facial expression besides mouth breathing

• So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo
She saw your deformed face and pitted you, just like when people smile to trisomy 23 people
She was assured you were mentally retarded because you didn't even wave back or made any facial expression besides mouth breathing
That’s mean bro…:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO