I went to the gym and immediately walked out

Michael15651

Michael15651

Bronze
The last couple of months I’ve been doing calisthenics and eating extremely healthy. Poultry and red meat for protein 5x a day with vegetables, yogurt, oats, and fruit

I decided to get a gym membership and was super exited to head to the gym after work. I had my gym clothes on under my uniform and was ready to move up.

Here I thought on a Tuesday morning at 6 AM the gym would be empty. Wrong. It was PACKED with people on 300 treadmills facing the weights (where I wanted to work out). That means 300 people would be WATCHING a beginner try to work out.

Within less than 30 seconds I scouted the area and walked out in tears.

I went straight home and dumped out $400 worth of healthy food, pounds of chicken, veal, liver, broccoli, asparagus, carrots, blueberries, etc… I ripped my gym card and tossed my $300 worth of (at home) weights in the garbage.

I wanted to build muscle mass. I have a six pack but it made me realize. I eat 5 meals of fucking chicken a day, eat healthy, avoid sugar, and yet I still look the same a month ago. Oh, so I can do 60 push ups compared to 40? So what. I don’t look any different.

I’m order to achieve perfect frame, chiseled six pack abs 24/7, 60+ pounds of muscle mass, I’d have to do this 7 days a week for 8+ years to achieve barely noticeable results with 6 different steroids.

I fucking hate myself. I punched my not chiseled six pack several times and slammed my fist into my head numerous times. Fuck the gym. Fuck eating healthy. There will always be someone better than me so what’s the point?

I lost all motivation.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23848 and 21 others
Here I thought on a Tuesday morning at 6 AM the gym would be empty. Wrong. It was PACKED with people on 300 treadmills facing the weights (where I wanted to work out). That means 300 people would be WATCHING a beginner try to work out.
So?

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, ErbCel, eduardkoopman and 5 others

Last edited:
you're such a pussy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ManzareK, saulgoodman and 17 others
The last couple of months I’ve been doing calisthenics and eating extremely healthy. Poultry and red meat for protein 5x a day with vegetables, yogurt, oats, and fruit
good job
I decided to get a gym membership and was super exited to head to the gym after work. I had my gym clothes on under my uniform and was ready to move up.
mirin
change your gym?
low t
I went straight home and dumped out $400 worth of healthy food, pounds of chicken, veal, liver, broccoli, asparagus, carrots, blueberries, etc… I ripped my gym card and tossed my $300 worth of (at home) weights in the garbage.
Average family in the Congo makes 90$ a year
I’m order to achieve perfect frame, chiseled six pack abs 24/7, 60+ pounds of muscle mass, I’d have to do this 7 days a week for 8+ years to achieve barely noticeable results with 6 different steroids.
Perfect frame and 60 more pounds of muscle would be barely noticeable compared to what you are rn? A lanky fuck I'm guessing.
I fucking hate myself. I punched my not chiseled six pack several times and slammed my fist into my head numerous times. Fuck the gym. Fuck eating healthy. There will always be someone better than me so what’s the point?
it's over if you don't have the genetics to become Mr. Olympia after 2 months of going to the gym, chad does.
I lost all motivation.
I lost all respect for you.

The real question is how many chads and stacys were in there?

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
lmao

you either suffer from doing the work

or suffer from not having done the work

its up to you which one you pick

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ErbCel, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 4 others

I wanted to build muscle mass. I have a six pack but it made me realize. I eat 5 meals of fucking chicken a day, eat healthy, avoid sugar, and yet I still look the same a month ago. Oh, so I can do 60 push ups compared to 40? So what. I don’t look any different.

I lost all motivation.
Just roid

Just roid
And also be prepared to have to use ridiculous doses just to get a halfway decent body.

Genetics go so much further than just hormones.

I have a six pack but it made me realize. I eat 5 meals of fucking chicken a day, eat healthy, avoid sugar, and yet I still look the same a month ago.
Nigga u already have a six pack. What else did you think eating healthy would do? Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and LooksOrDeath
you will rope before turning 30 if you keep being such a sensitive pussy

Pathetic. With $400 you could’ve built a decent home gym... You don’t need to be In public to train bozo.

Unfortunately a warriors spirit can’t be bought, although you can train your will power like you would a muscle & it’ll strengthen overtime when you repetitively do things you’re uncomfortable with. GL

Too high sentient for this world
@looksmaxxed

I lost all motivation.
How old are you? You definitely have self esteem issues. You'll get used to it after a few years but it might also be an age thing.

I felt that way when I started lifting at 21. I'm 26 now and I've learnt not to give af. I'll turn up in converse, drinking a carton of milk, wearing a haircut I did myself in the mirror.

Ignore what everyone is lifting, even though they're looking at what you're lifting. Bodybuilders have fragile egos more fragile than most women. Literally 50% of men in the weights room are on some kind of gear anyway, it's usually obvious who. You can tear their confidence to shreds just by asking if they're natural.

The real test of masculinity comes from who can stay in the steam room longest before getting an arrhythmia. My record is 20 minutes.

Slowly I'm becoming the boomer of my university gym.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

I lost all motivation.
What if you were in prison and you were put in a cell with a 6'4 ogre muscle bound black guy that tells you that "he's had his eyes on you" and that he wants to get busy with you in the sack. What do you do?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
thx for reading reddit so i don't have to

inject t asap

Go at 1am-4:30am to avoid all humans and subhumans ,this is what I did when I had a shit physique and cystic acne and severe social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

I lost all motivation.
L fucking post. You bitched and moaned when you saw a bunch of people at the gym so you stopped working out and you expected to see results just after a month:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Mate i full went gym and had a body that was admired by both foids and men, yet i am still sub-5.You on the other hand did not even try

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
LMAO, how this reaction was only due to this happening. The overreaction to below event, is insane.
I thought on a Tuesday morning at 6 AM the gym would be empty. Wrong. It was PACKED with people on 300 treadmills facing the weights (where I wanted to work out). That means 300 people would be WATCHING a beginner try to work out.
Also lol at the believe everyone will be watching you. Spotlight syndrome

This could honestly be a copy pasta

Is this from Reddit?

How old are you? You definitely have self esteem issues. You'll get used to it after a few years but it might also be an age thing.

I felt that way when I started lifting at 21. I'm 26 now and I've learnt not to give af. I'll turn up in converse, drinking a carton of milk, wearing a haircut I did myself in the mirror.

Ignore what everyone is lifting, even though they're looking at what you're lifting. Bodybuilders have fragile egos more fragile than most women. Literally 50% of men in the weights room are on some kind of gear anyway, it's usually obvious who. You can tear their confidence to shreds just by asking if they're natural.

The real test of masculinity comes from who can stay in the steam room longest before getting an arrhythmia. My record is 20 minutes.
View attachment 1951632
Slowly I'm becoming the boomer of my university gym.
Whats wrong with converse? They are good lifting shoes since they are flat footed.

I lost all motivation.
High inhib cell