I went to the therapist

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
I just couldnt cope anymore and needed to talk to someone. I was actually surprised at her response. She said that i should accept myself the way i am and that what i did wasnt weird at all. She said its natural to be infulenced by a person we like even if that person hurts us. I just have to learn to live with it. So basically she just told me i have to come to terms that my oneitis is part of me no matter what.

I also showed her a picture of my oneitis and she said she is very good lookign and looks like a sweet person. Meanwhile, when i showed her a pic of my old oneitis (which was much much harder to deal with), she said she looks meh and schizo. As i have said, the standards in Greece are a lot different than US/North Europe. Here, the more a woman looks like lets say, Monica Belucci, the higher her SMV is regardless of her failos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Darkeningstar
You paid her (jfl) to vent.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster, User28823 and Apparition
You paid her (jfl) to vent.
Why is that a bad thing? Even if it was just "to vent" , do you think its better to just never speak about things and bottle them up forever?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
Why is that a bad thing? Even if it was just "to vent" , do you think its better to just never speak about things and bottle them up forever?
The "jfl" was referring to the fact that the therapist is female. His choice, it could be useful

especially consiering you have tried bottling them up before and it went worse

• +1
Reactions: HelpfulBhai
meanwhile she reported u to the police for stalking women :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and Apparition