I WHITENED MY TEETH (slightly) BETTER THAN A DENTIST, BUTTERTEETH CELLS GTFIH

SexDefender

SexDefender

Iron
DISCLAIMER:THIS IS NOT A GUIDE BUT JUST MY EXPERIENCE, IF YOU NEED ONE USE THIS GUIDE FROM @pneumocystosis

Quoi de neuf mes pottes, last week I followed pneumocystosis' teeth whitening guide and these are the results that I got. But, I just want to say that the best results can only be achieved if your dental hygiene/oral health are absolutely perfect and are as white as can be without a whitening procedure, I know I'm not a good example of this, but If that's not the case than you should probably pick up your toothbrush and get to work. On the other hand if you brush and floss your teeth everyday and you still get cavities or just have shit oral health than chances are you're either brushing or flossing wrong, so please check the videos I've linked, because believe it or not there is actually technique for this shit.

MY EXPERIENCE

BEFORE PROCEDURE: This was probably the most difficult part of the process because I couldn't find a high concentration Hydrogen Peroxide. So I had to settle with 44% carbonide Peroxide which is only about 1/3rd as effective as Hydrogen Peroxide. Plus the shipping time for the gingival barrier gel was fucking insane. FUCK CHINA. At least all the products ended up being much cheaper than doing it at a dentist and ended up costing about $140CAD compared to the $600CAD that you need to cough up at the dental clinic.
Fopl38f8

DURING PROCEDURE: Everything during the procedure was very easy and it should be for you too as long as you follow the guide, I put the peroxide on my teeth for 45 minutes 3 times. If your teeth are already sensitive than I would recommend taking 20-30 minute breaks to let your teeth breath between every time you reapply the peroxide. Also put some Vaseline or vitamin capsules on your mouth between each round of peroxide or your mouth will get as crusty as mine.

20240531 164806
Snapchat 980595070
Snapchat 803537833

AFTER PROCEDURE: The guide said that carbonide Peroxide would make my teeth much less sensitive, while my teeth are pretty sensitive compared to how they were before, I can't imagine it's anything close to as bad as you would get with 40% H2O2; and although I think the results I got were honestly so surprising and are most definitely worth the slight sensitivity next time I wanna see if I can get my hands on some 44% H2O2 to get that Hollywood smile. I also let some Sensodyne sit on my teeth for 15 after since I wanted to experience the least amount of sensitivity as possible, But I really wouldn't say it was that effective to be honest.
Snapchat 986701668
Snapchat 630567570
I know it may not seem like anything crazy, but for me this is absolutely insane for me, and its something that I would 100% do again

Attachments

• Snapchat-986701668.jpg
    Snapchat-986701668.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 0
  • fopl38f8.png
    fopl38f8.png
    836.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-185514905.jpg
    Snapchat-185514905.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-803537833.jpg
    Snapchat-803537833.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-980595070.jpg
    Snapchat-980595070.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240531_164806.jpg
    20240531_164806.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, buflek, Aero and 9 others
@ThatChicoFan

@futuregigamogger

@BootySniffer69 Thank you for finding products for me bhai

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
nice, i did the same a few weeks ago but with 35% carbonide peroxide. i found it worked best leaving it on for 1h15m+ though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: distance decay, BootySniffer69 and SexDefender
nice, i did the same a few weeks ago but with 35% carbonide peroxide. i found it worked best leaving it on for 1h15m+ though
How sensitive were your teeth afterwards, and do you have before and afters?

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
i mean it loses effectiveness over time during the session so it doesnt really make too big of a difference. also no sensitivity at all jfl
bro how did you answer my question before i asked it:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, AySab, Aero and 3 others
How sensitive were your teeth afterwards, and do you have before and afters?
ye i do but im not gonna share publically cuz i got a shit palate lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and SexDefender
Where's the before pic?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender
  • +1
Probably gonna be around the same but I'm gonna try leaving it on for an hour each round
Should I repost? Because there 0 traction on this piece of shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger and BootySniffer69
DISCLAIMER:THIS IS NOT A GUIDE BUT JUST MY EXPERIENCE, IF YOU NEED ONE USE THIS GUIDE FROM @pneumocystosis

Quoi de neuf mes pottes, last week I followed pneumocystosis' teeth whitening guide and these are the results that I got. But, I just want to say that the best results can only be achieved if your dental hygiene/oral health are absolutely perfect and are as white as can be without a whitening procedure, I know I'm not a good example of this, but If that's not the case than you should probably pick up your toothbrush and get to work. On the other hand if you brush and floss your teeth everyday and you still get cavities or just have shit oral health than chances are you're either brushing or flossing wrong, so please check the videos I've linked, because believe it or not there is actually technique for this shit.

MY EXPERIENCE

BEFORE PROCEDURE: This was probably the most difficult part of the process because I couldn't find a high concentration Hydrogen Peroxide. So I had to settle with 44% carbonide Peroxide which is only about 1/3rd as effective as Hydrogen Peroxide. Plus the shipping time for the gingival barrier gel was fucking insane. FUCK CHINA. At least all the products ended up being much cheaper than doing it at a dentist and ended up costing about $140CAD compared to the $600CAD that you need to cough up at the dental clinic.

DURING PROCEDURE: Everything during the procedure was very easy and it should be for you too as long as you follow the guide, I put the peroxide on my teeth for 45 minutes 3 times. If your teeth are already sensitive than I would recommend taking 20-30 minute breaks to let your teeth breath between every time you reapply the peroxide. Also put some Vaseline or vitamin capsules on your mouth between each round of peroxide or your mouth will get as crusty as mine.

AFTER PROCEDURE: The guide said that carbonide Peroxide would make my teeth much less sensitive, while my teeth are pretty sensitive compared to how they were before, I can't imagine it's anything close to as bad as you would get with 40% H2O2; and although I think the results I got were honestly so surprising and are most definitely worth the slight sensitivity next time I wanna see if I can get my hands on some 44% H2O2 to get that Hollywood smile. I also let some Sensodyne sit on my teeth for 15 after since I wanted to experience the least amount of sensitivity as possible, But I really wouldn't say it was that effective to be honest.
View attachment 2956955View attachment 2956946 I know it may not seem like anything crazy, but for me this is absolutely insane for me, and its something that I would 100% do again

good results, thanks for the tag

• +1
Reactions: silencio, BootySniffer69 and SexDefender
I just got my hands on 35% hydrogen peroxide but it’s in liquid form and I have no idea how to make it a gel

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
I just got my hands on 35% hydrogen peroxide but it’s in liquid form and I have no idea how to make it a gel
Liquid form? Does it look a little like this?

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Dawg why the fuck do you have liquid form 💀💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
no, it’s in a different container if that’s what you mean, but yeah it’s transparent like that, like the liquid itself
Brother just buy the gel from amazon, if you swish the liquid in your mouth than you're gonna bleach your gums, plus there's a way higher chance of drinking that shit

Brother just buy the gel from amazon, if you swish the liquid in your mouth than you're gonna bleach your gums, plus there's a way higher chance of drinking that shit
Where the fuck can you get it on Amazon bro?

MY EXPERIENCE

View attachment 2956955View attachment 2956946 I know it may not seem like anything crazy, but for me this is absolutely insane for me, and its something that I would 100% do again

If you are french like I'm thinking, where did you bought the hydrogen peroxyde?

• JFL
my results with hydrogen peroxide were very similar to yours. IIRC I did 3 rounds of 15 minutes. I was told that you need to leave it on for longer, but at the end it got extremely painful and I couldn’t bear it, I had to wipe the gel off my bottom teeth. It does work but to make it work as well as possible you need to leave it on there. Which is why it’s supposed to be done at dentist so they can desensitize your teeth and monitor for safety. Overall I felt like it was a waste of time and money for the results I got

• +1
my results with hydrogen peroxide were very similar to yours. IIRC I did 3 rounds of 15 minutes. I was told that you need to leave it on for longer, but at the end it got extremely painful and I couldn’t bear it, I had to wipe the gel off my bottom teeth. It does work but to make it work as well as possible you need to leave it on there. Which is why it’s supposed to be done at dentist so they can desensitize your teeth and monitor for safety. Overall I felt like it was a waste of time and money for the results I got
yeah, for me the bottom teeth got pretty painful and my canines started fucking pulsing:feelswah:. But I think you should try it again after brushing your teeth with Sensodyne for a couple of months.

If you are french like I'm thinking, where did you bought the hydrogen peroxyde?
I'm Canadian:ROFLMAO: But I used 45% carbamide peroxide, its a combination of hydrogen peroxide and urea. It's 1/3rd H2O2, so mine 45% was only about 16% H202:feelswhy:

yeah, for me the bottom teeth got pretty painful and my canines started fucking pulsing:feelswah:. But I think you should try it again after brushing your teeth with Sensodyne for a couple of months.
I was already using Sensodyne for a while before doing that shit. Idk, maybe I’m just a pussy. But it freaked me out so I wiped it off immediately

I was already using Sensodyne for a while before doing that shit. Idk, maybe I’m just a pussy. But it freaked me out so I wiped it off immediately
Don't worry brother, just try again and if that's to much you might have to stick to whitening strips.