I will accumulate the worst post rep ratio on this forum!

kwacker777

kwacker777

Sub-Mod
Prepare to be mogged by my horrendous LDAR post rep ratio. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Krakowski, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
mine is worse

• Woah
Reactions: Jova
if you want to prove your consistency in ldar lifestyle then go and make more than 10k posts in 3 months

if you want to prove your consistency in ldar lifestyle then go and make more than 10k posts in 3 months
In about 5 hours I've made around 150 posts. Just need to keep up the rhythm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and IlDux
No spamming tho, normal replies only, if I made shit replies and 7/8 of my posts were 1 sentence / pic posts thrn I would have over 30k.

In about 5 hours I've made around 150 posts. Just need to keep up the rhythm
Good, my average without counting inactive days must be around 200 so you are doing good

No spamming tho, normal replies only, if I made shit replies and 7/8 of my posts were 1 sentence / pic posts thrn I would have over 30k.
Brutal. Dont think ive spammed. Unless one liners count jfl.

• +1
Reactions: IlDux
Brutal. Dont think ive spammed. Unless one liners count jfl.
One liners are fine if they are genuine and not just posts for the sake of posting.

Btw, so you know, there were some days this summer where I passed +14 hours here, and can say that the limit without starving yourself of anything and not posting just for the sake of posting is around 500. More than that is practically impossible if you follow those rules

i will mog you in a few months!

i dont know any users with insanely bad rep ratios, usually theyre greycels but GeneticAbomination has subhuman rep/ratio