I will be chad

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I have been diagnosed with Obstructive sleep apnea and recommended CPAP however, the alternative is Maxillo-Mandibular advancement surgery "MMA" or Bimax which is done by a Maxillofacial surgeon it costs only 80 000$. I am mid-high tier normie at the moment is it that my jaw is recessed so the surgery would ascend me to ATLEAST chadlite or chad territory. I wouldn't know how to cope with constant validations from women after the ascention.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 19551, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 4 others
I have been diagnosed with Obstructive sleep apnea and recommended CPAP however, the alternative is Maxillo-Mandibular advancement surgery "MMA" or Bimax which is done by a Maxillofacial surgeon it costs only 80 000$. I am mid-high tier normie at the moment is it that my jaw is recessed so the surgery would ascend me to ATLEAST chadlite or chad territory. I wouldn't know how to cope with constant validations from women after the ascention.

unlike mewing, this is effective.

I am personally a 10 so I'm here mostly for skin care and hairstyles. The right jaw is all you need to get showered with compliments so definitely go for it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
you don’t have the base
you are not a mtn-htn
ltn at best

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 18840
“only“
this is better investment for subchad than some car or equipment. OP is going to spend entire life with his maxilla and people will see and based judged on that.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 15827, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
I am personally a 10 so I'm here mostly for skin care and hairstyles
Funny GIF

Pics or larp :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 17595, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
this is better investment for subchad than some car or equipment. OP is going to spend entire life with his maxilla and people will see and based judged on that.
Besides a house (imo, the #1 investment necessary for general happiness) nothing will bring more joy than looking good enough to be acceptable for one night stands with random women.

Investing in your looks will bring infinitely more joy and return in terms of happiness than any amount of clothes, drugs, cars, boats, fancy restaurants etc.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It's impossible to jump several tiers. Typical recessed cel's ascension is from subhuman to LTN.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 15827, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person

Holy fucking shit, the difference on that video from Before and after is brutal

9E0AB171 D1C9 4EFB 8060 D524D8111E6B
FF070E77 4FDE 49B2 B94A 524C6BC19DF6

I am mid-tier normie atleast your subjective rating versus 10+ PSLers:think:
I mean good on you for getting the surgery but you should be more realistic with your expectations

I am mid-high tier normie at the moment is it that my jaw is recessed so the surgery would ascend me to ATLEAST chadlite or chad territory. I wouldn't know how to cope with constant validations from women after the ascention.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It's impossible to jump several tiers. Typical recessed cel's ascension is from subhuman to LTN.
I have a good base skin, hair, eyes, FWHR, harmony my only failo is my medically recessed jaw from mouth breathing

Pic please we wanna worship you

In very rare cases obese plus acne plus recession 3 tiers is possible

I would get bimax but I'm shit scared about potential numbness? do you know if it is possible to get bimax osteodistraction instead?

I would get bimax but I'm shit scared about potential numbness? do you know if it is possible to get bimax osteodistraction instead?
The numbness is temporary it's expected. Consult a top Maxillofacial surgeon for that.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
I bet only 10% of people here have a jaw as recessed as mine:feelswhy: it is a miracle that I can still breath with my narrow airway.

>I'm already HTN

>collapsed midface gook with fish lips, huge nose, garbage orbitals and dog shit coloring with thinning toothbrush hair

You're at best MTN you delusional retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, incel194012940 and Deleted member 18840
dont be scared of numbness, i have nerve damage all in my left arm, tonnes of numbness in my hand etc and u get used to it really quickly, its not like you touch with your face. also numbness isnt a guarantee

>I'm already HTN

>collapsed midface gook with fish lips, huge nose, garbage orbitals and dog shit coloring with thinning toothbrush hair

You're at best MTN you delusional retard
>Where did I say I am already HTN? I said I am in between MTN-HTN

>pic was 4 years ago despite being clinically recessed I still mog you

>I am MTN while being clinically recessed so in theory I would ascend by one tier since jaw weighted the most in facial aesthetic it's not softmax like coloring

Last edited:
View attachment 1797362

@StreegeReturn is literally already a string af HTN and i don't think even you akhi can reach (realistically and feasibly) chad tier
Nah i don’t think either. Strong chadlite is the goal. Its around a bit less than one tier now - low key chadlite imo now with perfectly lightning and colored contact 24/7 yes light hazel look ok tbh. And this nigga wanna gain more than 1 tier rofl tbh

jfl side profile vs 3/4 profile

Nah i don’t think either. Strong chadlite is the goal. Its around a bit less than one tier now - low key chadlite imo now with perfectly lightning and colored contact 24/7 yes light hazel look ok tbh. And this nigga wanna gain more than 1 tier rofl tbh

MTN-HTN is possible with MMA surgery correction + tan maxxing btw my hair is not thining wtf its just bedhair

MTN-HTN is possible with MMA surgery correction + tan maxxing btw my hair is not thining wtf its just bedhair
Idk if htn is possible need to see current

>Where did I say I am already HTN? I said I am in between MTN-HTN

>pic was 4 years ago despite being clinically recessed I still mog you

>I am MTN while being clinically recessed so in theory I would ascend by one tier since jaw weighted the most in facial aesthetic it's not softmax like coloring

Moving your hideous deformed features 1 cm to the front won't make you better looking you Mongolid rape baby, it will just take your hideous ass to baseline. You're a weak MTN invisible incel with gook failo AKA practically a LTN

Cowboymax and learn rope skills and hang yourself

Moving your hideous deformed features 1 cm to the front won't make you better looking you Mongolid rape baby, it will just take your hideous ass to baseline. You're a weak MTN invisible incel with gook failo AKA practically a LTN

Cowboymax and learn rope skills and hang yourself
You illiterate rat preassumed that MMA surgery is only 1cm for OSA it can be advanced up to 10cm! Why don't you post your pic Mr.Romanian supermodel?:lul:

Has anyone gone from non-model to model face via a bimax? I know plenty who have via mewing. :ROFLMAO: Don't get me wrong. If after couple years I fail with mewing bimax is my last h(c)ope :p

this is better investment for subchad than some car or equipment. OP is going to spend entire life with his maxilla and people will see and judge based on that.

Has anyone gone from non-model to model face via a bimax? I know plenty who have via mewing. :ROFLMAO: Don't get me wrong. If after couple years I fail with mewing bimax is my last h(c)ope :p
mewing is default tongue position, the tip of the tongue rests over lower teeth and sticks to the upper jaw. There is no scientific evidence that it works but it is something done by nearly everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
mewing is default tongue position, the tip of the tongue rests over lower teeth and sticks to the upper jaw. There is no scientific evidence that it works but it is something done by nearly everyone.
😝 clueless :lul:

Mewing barely did anything for me but Myofunctional therapy has changed my lips shape

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back