I will be chadlite after fixing my maxilla.

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn
I'm like chico without maxilla.
My lips, nose, eyes, jawline and overall sideprofile will ascend by like 2+ points

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 31942 and 2 others
Once again first reply, I just broke this profile's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leopold123, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 45811 and 4 others
btw it's over for you bitchcel, fixing your maxilla wont fix your ugly ass face.

btw it's over for you bitchcel, fixing your maxilla wont fix your ugly ass face.
It will cause i have good features

Send face in pm ? @LooksThinker

you realize chico whole appeal is his maxilla in the first place?

that's like saying you're like lebron james without his height

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
lmao you fucking beta

tales

don't flatter yourself too much. its so so so easy to overrate yourself looking in selfies/mirror

trust me, youre way uglier than you think you are. you won't ascend to shit. can't wait till you "fix" your maxilla and makes you even uglier lol.

rude awakening into harmony and overall genetic attractiveness coming.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 46181, plukee and LooksThinker
lmao you fucking beta

tales

don't flatter yourself too much. its so so so easy to overrate yourself looking in selfies/mirror

trust me, youre way uglier than you think you are. you won't ascend to shit. can't wait till you "fix" your maxilla and makes you even uglier lol.

Nuh uh. I will not listen your coping when you don´t even know how i look like.

im saying it cause my maxilla is fixable and i will fix it. maxilla won´t help shit if you still end up looking average or bad. But i know that my features are gonna look good with better maxilla.

Nuh uh. I will not listen your coping when you don´t even know how i look like.
its not about coping you fucking retard. its about using the data and years of examples from these websites.
nothing but delusional incels who think too highly of their looks and don't understand genetics/harmony

"as soon as I fix my maxilla!" "as soon as I get my nose job!" "my chin is my only flaw easy fix bro!"

its never easy or possible. youre probably just gonna looked botched and weird and wonder "where's muh Chico?"

its over. sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46181
i’ll be chadlite when i fix my face

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
its not about coping you fucking retard. its about using the data and years of examples from these websites.
nothing but delusional incels who think too highly of their looks and don't understand genetics/harmony

"as soon as I fix my maxilla!" "as soon as I get my nose job!" "my chin is my only flaw easy fix bro!"

its never easy or possible. youre probably just gonna looked botched and weird and wonder "where's muh Chico?"

its over. sorry.
The thing is that i´m not incel + i understand harmony. I´m also 15 so i can use puberty and do soft maxes before i even consider surgeries. Even if i don´t ascend much i will still end up being above average looking.

lmao you fucking beta

tales

Brootal blackpill once again

Chico's maxilla is kinda flat. His appeal is his ratios, eyes, smile, jaw etc

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Fair enough, but don’t expect anything different from .org users.
if I saw this subhuman in person id have no choice but to engage in hands, man

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
then whats your plan? just lefort 1?
This is old thread=retarded.
I´m actually like low htn irl and the reason why i did this thread was actually: (i have good harmony but bad dismorphism) instead of (i have good harmony but bad maxilla).

I´m actually like low htn irl and the reason why i did this thread was actually: (i have good harmony but bad dismorphism) instead of (i have good harmony but bad maxilla).
bimax for life and get yourself fat transfer to supras

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
My petite Viking is 9 PSL what are yall on

• Love it
bimax for life and get yourself fat transfer to supras
I don´t need bimax with this jaw:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
you kinda look like me, put your pictures into face app and morph yourself with ALL black features.

That’s me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Jaw looks decent? It´s the most ideal shape for jaw like Matt Bomers.
But yeah chin is my flaw.
I think my dad has a wider jaw then me lol but my chin is biggger

• +1
  • +1
many such cases