I will be drunk 5 days in a row

T

The Grinch

Custom title
Relatives are here at my house and i will have to act as if i were NT, even though i am not. I am absolutely anti-social actually.

So I will just drink a bottle of wine every day for 5 day, in order to get social.

Alcoholism incoming (faggot)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 19036, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
seems like fun

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, GetShrekt, n0rthface and 1 other person
Why not phenibut?

Healthier option and also makes you social n low inhibition

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, Elvisandreaa and isis_Bleach
Why not phenibut?

Healthier option and also makes you social n low inhibition ive read a lot abou ohenibut
ive read a lot about phenibut and it actually sounds worse than alcohol

• Hmm...
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
ive read a lot about phenibut and it actually sounds worse than alcohol

Fear mongering propaganda. I also read that "withdrawal symptoms of phenibut are horrible" n shit but then I tried it n I didn't even get any bad withdrawal symptoms

Those who claim phenibut is worse than alcohol are propably the same type of people who claim kratom is the same thing as heroin 😅

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
It could be pharmaceutical companies who write bad stuff about phenibut just because phenibut is a competition against lyrica cause it has similar effects. So if more people would try phenibut then the pharmaceutical companies would make less money on Lyrica instead.

Kinda the same way tobacco companies make false propaganda that vapes are harmful just to try remove their competition

Fear mongering propaganda. I also read that "withdrawal symptoms of phenibut are horrible" n shit but then I tried it n I didn't even get any bad withdrawal symptoms

Those who claim phenibut is worse than alcohol are propably the same type of people who claim kratom is the same thing as heroin 😅
Seems like you have a lot of experience with drugs bro

Seems like you have a lot of experience with drugs bro

All i take for now is kratom n phenibut. Oh and injectable Testosterone also but I wouldn't really consider Testosterone to be a drug it's just a hormone and me taking Testosterone is basically the same as females who are taking birth control (estrogen)

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
All i take for now is kratom n phenibut. Oh and injectable Testosterone also but I wouldn't really consider Testosterone to be a drug it's just a hormone and me taking Testosterone is basically the same as females who are taking birth control (estrogen)
You take both kratom and phenibut daily?

What doses?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
you need to drink alc just so you can talk to your family members. very autistic

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 20652
You take both kratom and phenibut daily?

What doses?

Yes

Kratom 1 tablespoon morning + 1 tablespoon lunch time + 1 tablespoon evening

Phenibut 2 grams a day in the morning. If it's weekend then I take both 2 grams in morning + 2 grams evening

Although currently I'm waiting for my new phenibut order to arrive.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
have u tried it?
can u tell me how it feels

Phenibut at dosages like 2 grams feels great man

Both mental n physical euphoria. Muscle relaxation , you feel the effects in your body aswell as in your mind . Also removes all anxiety n makes you very chilled out. Music sounds much better.

Read about the subjective effects here

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Relatives are here at my house and i will have to act as if i were NT, even though i am not. I am absolutely anti-social actually.

So I will just drink a bottle of wine every day for 5 day, in order to get social.

Alcoholism incoming (faggot)
try to get out the house as much as possible (so u can get a quick break of being sober so when u get back home n start drinking again it still feels good)