I will be glad that I might get banned for doxing

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
My cortisol levels csn reset , i can celar my mind and focus on my surgery goals. Get rhino restoring my harmony and come back here and mog absolutoy all my haters to oblivion’s

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Hades and Petsmart
Nice work Chadbot you will finally live up to the name of David Gandhi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currymax, Deleted member 3328, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
Nice work Chadbot you will finally live up to the name of David Gandhi.
I live rent free in your skull stop commenting on my posts

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I live rent free in your skull stop commenting on my posts
woah more negativity from Mr 5’6. I wonder what’s the root cause of this anger :unsure:

Once you get banned, start lifting and framefrauding and start wearing contacts and you'll truly ascend into Chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
PUNJABI SEX VIDEO HOT BHABI 2012 (ENG SUB) XXX

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Drugs, LordNorwood, Slayer and 4 others
Once you get banned, start lifting and framefrauding and start wearing contacts and you'll truly ascend into Chadpreet
I already lift do you want to see me shirtless no humo

You will for sure get banned tbh
Sad to see you go but thank you for giving the forum a hell of a parting gift

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
One day

If you magically wake up as a 5'10 white dude with a good face you can mog me

Guess what? That day will NEVER come

why is everyone roasting Titbot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3328, LordNorwood and 3 others
One day

If you magically wake up as a 5'10 white dude with a good face you can mog me

Guess what? That day will NEVER come
Don’t need to I will mog you with a simple rhino and I’m lean maxing soon so your tiny frame = over
why is everyone roasting Titbot
The jealousy comes out now that I have a gf

Frame = over
IMG 20191213 044653

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 1100 and Petsmart
I already lift do you want to see me shirtless no humo
Nah I'm not gay. Roid-tat-tan man, remember that. You can look like a low inhib thug if you do that and also get contacts or Stroma. Also stylemaxx and try to enhance your body proportions, don't let clothes look like they're hanging. You should always wear tight jeans and shit like that with boots so that your lower part looks in balance with your torso and head

Nah I'm not gay. Roid-tat-tan man, remember that. You can look like a low inhib thug if you do that and also get contacts or Stroma. Also stylemaxx
I think I will be GL once I get rhino it will restore a lot of my harmony that I got fucked up by HGH. My nose is so god damn heavy on my face

I think I will be GL once I get rhino it will restore a lot of my harmony that I got fucked up by HGH. My nose is so god damn heavy on my face
Read the rest of the post I editted it. Also I don't think your nose is that much of a problem. I think the biggest problem is your hair makes your skull look small in most pics, your nose is already fine both in profile and in front pictures

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Screenshot 20191124 234819 1 1

• JFL
Reactions: Drugs, Zeta ascended, AbandonShip and 5 others
Read the rest of the post I editted it. Also I don't think your nose is that much of a problem. I think the biggest problem is your hair makes your skull look small in most pics, your nose is already fine both in profile and in front pictures
My nose is a problem dude it ruins me it affects my IPD by being deviated to the side a bit

My nose is a problem dude it ruins me it affects my IPD by being deviated to the side a bit
That's a failo then. Only reason I'd never play football or rugby or shit like that is to avoid unconscious bonesmashing and nose deviation

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
That's a failo then. Only reason I'd never play football or rugby or shit like that is to avoid unconscious bonesmashing and nose deviation
Yeah don’t ever take HGH

Low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 3177
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Titbot
jfl at this drama

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
we will meet again, king. I shall see you on the catwalk in a few years. we will indeed mog chico and gandy to suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
A gigamanlet can never be Chad. Especially in Chadstralia.

>mogging
>5’6

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
How many times do I have to say this I’m from America

A gigamanlet can never be Chad. Especially in Chadmerica.

Happy?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Zeta ascended, AbandonShip and 1 other person
A gigamanlet can never be Chad. Especially in Chadmerica.

Happy?
he’s 5’6 in 5’9 average america, and then america is filled with ethnics, so his competition doesn’t only include 5’9 whites, it includes shorter ethnics..

he’s 5’6 in 5’9 average america, and then america is filled with ethnics, so his competition doesn’t only include 5’9 whites, it includes shorter ethnics..
The national average doesn't mean shit in a large country.

Average in America is heavily affected by gigamanlet hispanics from Mexico and low-T boomers from flyover states.

Go to New York or Boston and tell me if the average is 5'9. It isn't. Average white YOUNG male in all the top cities in America is 6'0.
america is filled with ethnics
Incels don't count as competition

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
The national average doesn't mean shit in a large country.

Average in America is heavily affected by gigamanlet hispanics from Mexico and low-T boomers from flyover states.

Go to New York or Boston and tell me if the average is 5'9. It isn't. Average white YOUNG male in all the top cities in America is 6'0.

Incels don't count as competition
I would say average is closer to 5'11 but yeah. If you're 5'9 or below you're short. Don't give a shit about muh average coping mumbo jumbo.
How many times do I have to say this I’m from America
Bro I'm kinda glad you're still around ngl but how tf are you not banned?