• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: sadakiyo
Keep coping i mog entiere india low IQ poop smelling animals

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
Keep coping i mog entiere india low IQ poop smelling animals
i'm sorry to tell u the truth but, the world will be filled with currycel made fresh poo

• +1
i'm sorry to tell u the truth but, the world will be filled with currycel made fresh poo
Sad shit man if I was Joker i wouldnt allow this i would nuke their shitty country no batman for them

• JFL
Sad shit man if I was Joker i wouldnt allow this i would nuke their shitty country no batman for them
only badman for them

• +1
kys op subhuman

• JFL
kys op subhuman
I was ironically worshipping bbc to attack porkskins but you seem to be a real low T gay cuck
Subhuman to the extend that you only exist by sucking the cock of the greater people AHAHAHAHAH

Keep living life as a spectator and not an actor
Tumblr be14db9ddeb9ce69486ad84b19585b4e 415b8790 640

I was ironically worshipping bbc to attack porkskins but you seem to be a real low T gay cuck
Subhuman to the extend that you only exist by sucking the cock of the greater people AHAHAHAHAH

Keep living life as a spectator and not an actor
Insulting indians while being a member of the lowest smv race in the fucking world
WHY CANT I POST GIFS SHIT STIE

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Insulting indians while being a member of the lowest smv race in the fucking world
WHY CANT I POST GIFS SHIT STIE
AHAHAHHAHA shitskin indian trying to attack me you manlet subhuman cuck better make threads about bbc than trying to offend me you will never succeed im indeed the boss here and you, little submissive dog know it but youre trying to deny and cope

So funny, i would kill your weak indian family only with my fists i would break their tiny hindu skull in pieces fucking abomination ahaha

AHAHAHHAHA shitskin indian trying to attack me you manlet subhuman cuck better make threads about bbc than trying to offend me you will never succeed im indeed the boss here and you, little submissive dog know it but youre trying to deny and cope

So funny, i would kill your weak indian family only with my fists i would break their tiny hindu skull in pieces fucking abomination ahaha
Keep coping subhuman gook, I'm not even Indian just pointing out how ridiculous it is for you to make fun of them.

Not possible without roids.

Shitskin hindu cope

Gook cope.
Hol up @sadakiyo? JFL didn't even realise it was you with that avi. (everybody trying to 'muh joker' maxx it seems, bunch of copycats)

When did you get ubanned?

• JFL
Gook cope.
Hol up @sadakiyo? JFL didn't even realise it was you with that avi. (everybody trying to 'muh joker' maxx it seems, bunch of copycats)

When did you get ubanned?
Ahah bro the joker wave is indeed edgy but im still just a man after all

Today i think
Happy that I can talk to my boyo roping subhuman again

You are a low T girl op, you dream about being on Ariana grande body what a fag