I will be testing hydrocortisone to shrink my nose

T

teddy

Iron
Listen up nosecels

My schnoz is the textbook definition of bulbous.

Have been surfing around on this forum for a year to find a reliable way to shrink it - Hydrocortisone seems to be the only consistent, reliable answer on this forum.

I will buy some after school tomorrow - I promise to post pictures and update you all.

I'm tired of mfs lying about results and its effectiveness - I promise to give a truthful, scientific, pragmatic answer to this question for all and any of you who were wondering.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, NoLongerHuman, moggr2009 and 1 other person
doesnt work ive tried it for a couple months now better off with lattisse and/or lemonbottle or another lipolytic, but bump might work for you so gl

• +1
Reactions: teddy
doesnt work ive tried it for a couple months now better off with lattisse and/or lemonbottle or another lipolytic, but bump might work for you so gl
Thanks for understanding bro, I just wanna test this finally and properly for everyone - its been unanswered for too long

• +1
Reactions: moggr2009
tag me when you post results bhai

@NoLongerHuman Put it on just now. 1% solution, told the pharmacist it was for my mums eczema, and she just gave it to me. She told me to not let her put it on her face, lol. I lathered my nose in it, waiting for it to soak in. I can instantly feel side effects - my forehead and upper cheek feel weird to move, and kinda numb, its like i have botox. If the side effects get worse or more uncomfortable i'll definitely quit. Let you know tomorrow morning if anything has shrunk.

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
Listen up nosecels

My schnoz is the textbook definition of bulbous.

Have been surfing around on this forum for a year to find a reliable way to shrink it - Hydrocortisone seems to be the only consistent, reliable answer on this forum.

I will buy some after school tomorrow - I promise to post pictures and update you all.

I'm tired of mfs lying about results and its effectiveness - I promise to give a truthful, scientific, pragmatic answer to this question for all and any of you who were wondering.
have some on hand. Tell me exactly how you use it so we can produce a database of results.

i got it prescribed for my skin and it does nothing ,still using it for cope tho 😢