I will beat my children like this in the future, probably beat my wife too

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

This is a real father figure. This is the kind of father I will be when I grow up.

I will beat my children, I will beat my wife, and I will beat my own self (self harm).

If you don't beat your children you are not a man. If your children don't go to school everyday covered in bloodstains you are a shit parent who should die.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 616, Hated subhuman and 5 others
WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Attachments

• 1569621714801.png
    1569621714801.png
    531 bytes · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and WORLDSTARHIPHOP
Based nigger

• +1
Reactions: WORLDSTARHIPHOP
stupid niggers

Translation: Op was sexually abused as a child BDSM style and wishes to use his incel kids to help ease his nightmarish flashbacks

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 2846
d n r fuck off

Translation: Op was sexually abused as a child Bdsm style and wishes to use his incel kids to help ease his nightmarish flashbacks
I just simply desire the best for my future children and wife, this is why I will beat them.

Joined Thursday at 1:10 AM

• +1
Alexanderr

• JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman
fucking beautiful honestly, this is how u treat a hoe

thank God this fucking psychopath won't ever see or touch a vagina in his life EVER

thank God this fucking psychopath won't ever see or touch a vagina in his life EVER
Listen you fucking bitch. I saw your mother yesterday, she is the fattest fucking thing I have ever seen. It took several days to walk around her to get to my desired location.

Yeah that's right, I called her a fat bitch. Last week I was on safari in African and saw a herd of elephants and hippopotamus. But guess what? Yeah it was your mother.

I hope to god I am never trapped on a desert island with your mother. Yeah, wanna know why? Because she is so fucking fat she would sink the whole island.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, GenericChad1444 and chadpreetcel123
baters me

• +1
Listen you fucking bitch. I saw your mother yesterday, she is the fattest fucking thing I have ever seen. It took several days to walk around her to get to my desired location.

Yeah that's right, I called her a fat bitch. Last week I was on safari in African and saw a herd of elephants and hippopotamus. But guess what? Yeah it was your mother.

I hope to god I am never trapped on a desert island with your mother. Yeah, wanna know why? Because she is so fucking fat she would sink the whole island.

Lmao i've always seen these cringy walls of white text with people flaming each other, didn't think some autistic fuck would do it to me one day haha

Lmao i've always seen these cringy walls of white text with people flaming each other, didn't think some autistic fuck would do it to me one day haha
I am sorry, but you left me no choice. I had to do it.