I will become the ultimate rotter

ReinhardRacist

ReinhardRacist

Set in stone.
you graycells doubted me, but i will make it to 5,000 posts by the will of mein fuhrer. In school rn and instead of doing work like nt retard, im rotting on here

after each class i walk around the hallways like alain delon. fucking chad

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Nigga, if you get to 1500 post by the end of the week i promise you i’ll send a fresh virgin JB pussy to you house

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Gaygymmaxx
Nigga, if you get to 1500 post by the end of the week i promise you i’ll send a fresh virgin JB pussy to you house
watch me nigga, i hope the JB is white i dont fuck ethnics

btw you are doing that in school…:feelshah:

I’m rotting on here at work rn while gettin paid cuz i’m a real nigga cuh :feelshmm:

I’m rotting on here at work rn while gettin paid cuz i’m a real nigga cuh :feelshmm:
im in highschool i have no choice nigga:forcedsmile:

im on my school chromebook rn rotting like a real nigga

IMG 5272

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and ReinhardRacist

what do you work in sounds like a dream job

what do you work in sounds like a dream job
Job office, i just started (1 month) so there’s not too much to do yet so i can rot in here while no one sees me:feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
I can't with you monkey ass niggas

Can you deliver?
im in highshool tons of jbs, i can get one into a box and ship it to you. She might have small amounts of brain damage because ill have to knock her out beforehand nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
im in highshool tons of jbs, i can get one into a box and ship it to you. She might have small amounts of brain damage because ill have to knock her out beforehand nigga.
Good god if I ever get doxxed these are the replys that will destroy me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ReinhardRacist
Job office, i just started (1 month) so there’s not too much to do yet so i can rot in here while no one sees me:feelsshh:
sounds great, you think you could slay there?

I can't with you monkey ass niggas

Can you deliver to us?
my nigga you already know i’m dumb af:feelshah:..

Also i deliver everywhere at any time just tell the numbers on your moms credit card, the date on the back and the 3 magic numbers on the back🪄 :feelshehe:

Good god if I ever get doxxed these are the replys that will destroy me
very few ppl in here are high iq enough to doxx you, the rest are ethnics from asia

• JFL
very few ppl in here are high iq enough to doxx you, the rest are ethnics from asia
the shityy part not the muh "high iq" part of east asia which is chink propaganda aryans iq mog retarded low t chinks

sounds great, you think you could slay there?
nah, all married milfs and no one has seemed to give IOI’s.
Only one arab bitch who’s like 25/30 yo but i don’t like her

my nigga you already know i’m dumb af:feelshah:..

Also i deliver everywhere at any time just tell the numbers on your moms credit card, the date on the back and the 3 magic numbers on the back🪄 :feelshehe:
Blud I smell a distinct stench of foolery and deception. This deal seems no good. A scoundrel like you is up to something malicious, no doubt .

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
Blud I smell a distinct stench of foolery and deception. This deal seems no good. A scoundrel like you is up to something malicious, no doubt .
No my dear, I just don’t advertise my business :feelsshh:

What kind of job office that sounds ez
i design 2D and 3D models for a company that produces them. the program i work with is CAD if your curious enough to research it

• +1
i design 2D and 3D models for a company that produces them. the program i work with is CAD if your curious enough to research it
what type of models?? sounds high iq mogs me, while i rot in school

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Brutal it takes skill nvm

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
nigga probably 15 and in his nazi larper fase.