I will begin TRT in 2 weeks (at 16 yo).

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
My Test E gets here in a week and I just need to wait till school ends to start pinning, don't think I'll even bother getting a blood test tbh. I will give monthly updates.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and bogii
Why would you go through TRT at 16....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, incel194012940, Ahmat31 and 8 others
mirin retardation you idiot, you'll regret it... I did it and it was big mistake

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dystopian, wollet2, Deleted member 20179 and 10 others
Fat retard,over for chinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7098 and fjor2096
mirin retardation you idiot, you'll regret it... I did it and it was big mistake
Because you don't know wtf you're doing. I took SARMs + T at 16 and the amount of dopamine I got from everyone dropping their jaws complimenting me on the first day of school was insane.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mfk, wollet2, Growth Plate and 4 others
how much will you pin?

My Test E gets here in a week and I just need to wait till school ends to start pinning, don't think I'll even bother getting a blood test tbh. I will give monthly updates.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, ShowerMaxxing, fjor2096 and 1 other person
Because you don't know wtf you're doing. I took SARMs + T at 16 and the amount of dopamine I got from everyone dropping their jaws complimenting me on the first day of school was insane.
what's difficulty in roiding T solo? I was bloated and got acne. SARMS have sides also and are much more expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
what was your t levels at

Are you that dumb faggot that ran a 500 mg cycle and still couldn't put on muscle? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mfk, HerpDerpson, ManzareK and 2 others
how much will you pin?
200 mg a week, either EOD or 3x a week to see if I aromatize and after getting my bloods done if I'm still <1000 ng/dl I'll bump it up to 250 or 300 (although that's unlikely).

what was your t levels at
Idk, going to go test in a week. I'm hopping on trt regardless though (there's no way I'm above 1000 ng/dl) I just want to know my shbg and prolactin levels.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
200 mg a week, either EOD or 3x a week to see if I aromatize and after getting my bloods done if I'm still <1000 ng/dl I'll bump it up to 250 or 300 (although that's unlikely).
try pinning every day subcutaneously, it will keep your hormone levels at a constant so there will most likely be no need for AI. you can inject subcutaneously 50mg of test a day so it should be fine

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and fjor2096
I'm at 550 ng/dl mirin your low inhib, idk if I'm gonna do it, I doubt it

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and fjor2096
try pinning every day subcutaneously, it will keep your hormone levels at a constant so there will most likely be no need for AI. you can inject subcutaneously 50mg of test a day so it should be fine
Idk if I could stand pinning everyday ngl, it sounds tedious but maybe I'll start out with that.

:lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bogii
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 19551 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and bogii
@bogii I had circa 450 ng prior to roiding and my libido and regeneration were great, dont listen to this stupid teen faggot @fjor2096 ok go roid, get bloated and lose your hair, afterwards go back on forum and moan about descending you cretin

• So Sad

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender, Growth Plate, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
@bogii I had circa 450 ng prior to roiding and my libido and regeneration were great, dont listen to this stupid teen faggot @fjor2096 ok go roid, get bloated and lose your hair, afterwards go back on forum and moan about descending you cretin
yea I don't feel like low t my balls aren't small, I look masc af (just bones lacking:feelsbadman:)

But my libido crashed because of my lifestyle atm (doesn't matter anyways cause no slays)

idk I'll just natural t maxx first off

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
yea I don't feel like low t my balls aren't small, I look masc af (just bones lacking:feelsbadman:)

But my libido crashed because of my lifestyle atm (doesn't matter anyways cause no slays)

idk I'll just natural t maxx first off
you look enough to slay htb tbh unless you are manlet like me, over then

• Hmm...
you look enough to slay htb tbh unless you are manlet like me, over then

how's your recovery btw? do you think you can get to natural t production again?

and nah I'm high inhib and nosecel, need to get rhino first.

do you think you can get to natural t production again?
I hope so. Otherwise it's over and I'd have to pin my ass e4d lifetime. My recovery is unchanging, libido also

• Woah
I hope so. Otherwise it's over and I'd have to pin my ass e4d lifetime. My recovery is unchanging, libido also
Brutal, maybe you'll get free TRT from health care though.

and you don't look manlet tbh, from your face you look atleast 6'2 wtf I didn't know you were manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
What happened?
I stopped my natural production, get bloating and acne which is not cured by tret, benzol, adapelen and other anty-acne shit

• So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite and bogii
Idk if I could stand pinning everyday ngl, it sounds tedious but maybe I'll start out with that.
Subq pinning is much easier than muscular, diabetics do it all the time, you should use an AI extensively too, so you don't close your plates and cuck your height/width.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and fjor2096
Imagine being 16 and doing test instead of ODing on HGH + AI's

• +1
Reactions: mfk and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Bloating + Balding incoming

Absolutely retarded, get on HGH instead and DHT cream for your dick. Although from what I hear legit DHT cream is rare nowadays.

I hope you're already tall, because you're about to permanently stunt your growth.

Hows your penis and testicles

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 19551
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 2130 and fjor2096
Absolutely retarded, get on HGH instead and DHT cream for your dick. Although from what I hear legit DHT cream is rare nowadays.
Injecting T would increase DHT levels anyway

You're going to risk suppression or a shutdown and fuck yourself up (stunting growth, etc.). Find a way to increase your endogenous production, maybe with stuff like DHEA, androsterone, and progesterone. I'm not very knowledgeable on this type of stuff, so I'll tag this thread.

Last edited:
You're going to risk suppression or a shutdown and fuck yourself up (stunting growth, etc.). Find a way to increase your endogenous production, maybe with stuff like DHEA, androsterone, and progesterone. I'm not very knowledgeable on this type of stuff, so I'll tag this thread.
I appreciate the concern but I don't think you understand bro. I'm going to be pinning for life not just 1 cycle so risk of suppresion or shutdown doesn't matter to me.